Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Jiang Mo stared at it, and when he saw the lights displayed by the lie detector, he suddenly relaxed.

    In the silent night, the small green light is extraordinarily bright.

    The corners of Jiang Mo's lips raised slightly, as if a certain place in his heart had been opened by a key, and many emotions that had been neglected before rushed out at this moment.

    It turned out that she really liked Chi Xinyan.

    Just as she was immersed in these thoughts, a man's low magnetic voice suddenly sounded behind her.

    "Jiang Mo..."

    Jiang Mo paused, lowered his head and took off the polygraph on his body.

    Puzzled in Chi Xinyan's eyes, "Why are you staying up so late? Do you have something on your mind?"

    Jiang Mo threw the lie detector into the locker, turned to look at Chi Xinyan, and said with a slight smile, "It's okay. "

    When Chi Xinyan met her transparent and bright eyes, his heartbeat seemed to miss a beat, and he throbbed a bit, "Oh, it's fine, the filming will start after the end of the show, and you should pay more attention to your body at ordinary times. Don't be too tired."

    "Okay." Jiang Mo obediently agreed.

    Chi Xinyan felt a little uncomfortable being watched by her, he turned his eyes away, and said casually, "Be careful in the beating scene, don't hurt yourself again."

    "Okay."

    "Remember to eat and sleep on time."

    "Okay "

    No matter what Chi Xinyan said, Jiang Mo obediently agreed, but he suddenly sensed something was wrong, but he couldn't say it.

    "You..." Chi Xinyan hesitated to speak.

    Jiang Mo said seriously, "Chi Xinyan, have I never given any signal to the male guest since I participated in the romance drama?"

    Chi Xinyan was startled, wondering what she meant by saying this suddenly, he thought for a while, and answered honestly said, "Yes..."

    Jiang Mo raised the corners of his lips, and his eyes became extremely serious, "I just learned something, and I feel it is necessary to tell you."

    Chi Xinyan looked at her, and the two eyes glued together unknowingly, His heart was beating non-stop, and for a while, even his thinking ability slowed down.

    He asked in a daze, "What?"

    Jiang Mo hooked his fingers at him, and said in a low voice, "Come closer."

    Chi Xinyan obediently leaned over. Jiang Mo was already tall, so he bent slightly to be at her eye level.

    "Come here a little more." The female voice was soft, with imperceptible temptation, and Chi Xinyan unconsciously moved a little closer, and their breaths were intertwined.

    Chi Xinyan's Adam's apple kept rolling, and his hands were tightly clenched into fists against his side.

    At this time, Jiang Mo suddenly moved closer to his ear, and his breath sprayed on the cochlea, Chi Xinyan's body froze.

    After Jiang Mo finished speaking, he distanced himself from him.

    Seeing his blank look, she couldn't help being funny, and at the same time, she liked him a lot more.