Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The staff brought up the lottery tubes. The male guest’s lottery tube has a blue edge, and the female guest’s lottery tube has a pink edge. There are numbers from 1 to 3 in the lottery tube, and there is a blank lottery. Those who draw the same number on both sides will become one group, then the one who draws a blank lottery is an order.

    Sitting on the sofa, Ji Wanwan clasped her hands nervously. She looked at the lottery tube as if praying, and silently said in her heart that she and Wei Lianqi had been drawn together.

    Jiang Mo's eyes fell on the man opposite, Wei Lianqi seemed to have noticed something, his eyes quickly raised, and happened to meet her gaze.

    Wei Lianqi's heart skipped a beat, and he was stunned by the girl's powerful aura for a moment. His eyes were dark and uncertain. Jiang Mo's eyes were completely different from Ji Wanwan's eyes glued to him. There was no trace of affection, even some share of danger.

    Wei Lianqi licked his molars, and raised the corners of his lips with great interest, it was so interesting, he could not wait to date her.

    Jiang Mo took out a lottery from the tube, Ji Wanwan's eyes followed closely, and the staff announced the number, "No. 3."

    Wei Lianqi rubbed his palms, and also took out a lottery from the lottery, he showed it directly, and said with a smile , "I am number 3 too."

    With a swipe, Ji Wanwan turned pale.

    [Fuck! Wei Lianqi and Jiang Mo! Is Miracle going to be BE now? ]

    [Ahhh! No! Can you draw again! I don't want to see Wei Lianqi and Jiang Mo! ]

    [Ji Wanwan won't be on the order, will he? Afraid...]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ]

    [It seems that I am the only one who wants to see Jiang Mo and Wei Lianqi? I even thought about the name of the cp, so it's called the end of term! 】

    Jiang Qiongyue drew "No. 2", and formed another group with Jiang Wenqing, and the banner of "Qingyue CP" was raised.

    Xin Ziqian drew "No. 1" and formed a team with Sheng Si'an. She sighed in disappointment. It would be great if she could form a cp with Jiang Mo again. She is not interested in Sheng Si'an at all, oh no, since she was in After Xie Mufan was hit, she wasn't very interested in men anymore.

    The way she sighed fell into Sheng Si'an's eyes, and the man's eyes darkened, he gritted his teeth and said, "Are you dissatisfied?"

    "Ah?" Xin Ziqian looked up in confusion, and saw Sheng Si'an's angry face.

    The man's thoughts were spinning a thousand times. He sent Xin Ziqian all his heart-pounding text messages every night, but she never got the slightest response from her. All his sincerity was in vain.

    When he thought that Xin Ziqian had sent all the heart-beating text messages to Wei Lianqi recently, he was unwilling and compared secretly. He really couldn't figure out how he was not as good as Wei Lianqi. Now that Wei Lianqi didn't get her, Xin Ziqian sighed. He saves face, and he doesn't want to pick Wei Lianqi to pick the rest.

    A musical talent who has always had a high self-esteem cannot tolerate being underestimated by a woman, Sheng Si'an immediately said angrily, "Since you are not satisfied, then I will quit directly!"

    After finishing speaking, Sheng Si'an snapped off the "No. , Angrily walked to the second floor.

    The development of this plot was unexpected by everyone, and Xin Ziqian couldn't explain it in a single word. She didn't say anything, right?