Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Jiang Mo forgot Xin Ziqian's tiger-wolf words when he turned his head, and didn't take it to heart.

    As for Chi Xinyan, after hearing Pei Jinran's idea and under his constant persuasion, the man's face softened a bit.

    Seeing that his brother listened to his words, Pei Jinran hid his credit and fame and hung up the video.

    It was late at night, and Chi Xinyan was lying on the bed, thinking over Pei Jinran's words, tossing and turning, he had some insomnia, the man hugged the quilt tightly, and forced himself to sleep, unfortunately, his mind was full of thoughts about Pei Jinran's meanness bad idea.

    "Hook her, don't hook her...Hook her, don't hook her..."

    "No, how could I do this..."

    Thinking of this, Chi Xinyan subconsciously touched his lower abdomen, that guy Pei Jinran is It's too exaggerated, he doesn't have eight-pack abs, and he's not a muscular man.

    His lower abdomen has clear texture, graceful lines, can be soft or hard, and his skin is cold and white.

    After touching it, Chi Xinyan withdrew his hand and buried his face in the pillow.

    With the confession of the heart last night, the relationship in the hut cleared away the clouds and fog, and gradually became clear.

    In the eyes of many netizens, the pair Jiang Mo and Chi Xinyan were regarded as early BE.

    Ji Wanwan and Gu Zenian are traveling in both directions, and their relationship is basically stable. If there is no suspense, they will definitely be together in the finale of the romance drama.

    As for the pair Jiang Qiongyue and Xu Yuanci, Xu Yuanci has an obvious single arrow, Jiang Qiongyue's attitude is not clear, it is a pair worthy of deep thought and deliberation.

    Everyone's eyes gradually turned to Jiang Qiongyue and Xu Yuanci.

    Jiang Mo came out of the hut and was about to walk to the film and television city when a car slowly stopped beside her.

    The window of the driver's cab slid down, revealing the man's handsome face. Chi Xinyan rested his knuckle-knuckle hands casually by the window, and asked politely, "Are you going to the film crew?"

    Jiang Mo stopped and nodded, " right."

    "Do you need me to give you a ride?" Chi Xinyan offered the invitation.

    Jiang Mo didn't refuse, and got into the car directly.

    The air conditioner was turned on in the car, and as soon as Jiang Mo entered, the air-conditioning blew away the heat from her body. She fastened her seat belt and chatted casually, "Do you drive a car to work? I thought you used shared bicycles when you travel? A

    smile appeared on the corner of Chi Xinyan's lips, and he said softly, "It's not as exaggerated as you think, because I'm usually busy with work, and I have to spare time for fitness, so as long as I have time, I will use it and do some exercise. It’s not that the recording program is too far away from the company, I always ride a bicycle to and from get off work, it’s a kind of exercise.”

    Jiang Mo nodded knowingly, and said with emotion, “It’s not easy.”

    “Well, you too.” Chi Xinyan agreed.

    The two complimented each other, and the atmosphere fell into silence. Neither of them mentioned what happened last night, as if it never happened.