Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    As the evening approached, the love hut lit up with little fireflies, illuminating the fresh courtyard full of green plants.

    The guests who were tired all day sat around eating fruit and chatting.

    Xin Ziqian took out a mask from the decorative wooden shelf next to it. It was the brand that sponsored "Love Cabin". She turned her eyes to the handsome man beside her, stretched her lips and said with a smile, "Mr. Xie, the Weifan mask is really useful, I really like it." I apply this grape seed mask every night, and the next morning my skin is moisturized and elastic, I like it very much.”

    The brand of Weifan’s mask is Xie Mufan’s team, and Xin Ziqian’s approach is a way of advertising, so that he Very useful, the man lay on the wicker chair, blowing the cool summer wind, looked at her affectionately from the side, "It's just as long as you like it."

    Xin Ziqian's cheeks were flushed, and she smiled shyly. She continued to pick up the topic and asked, "Why did Mr. Xie make a mask in the first place? Does the name Weifan have any meaning?"

    Xie Mufan forked a watermelon and threw it into the corner of his mouth, and said vaguely, " It was a coincidence to make a mask. The beauty market has a bright future and is developing well, so I just made it for fun. As for why it is called Weifan..."

    He paused, a trace of irritability suddenly appeared in his eyes, and he waved his hand, "It doesn't really mean anything. You can take it casually."

    Xin Ziqian praised the venue, "You can do it casually, Teacher Xie is really too modest." In the

    small courtyard, apart from Xin Ziqian and Xie Mufan having a good chat, the other two groups also had To get a clue, Ji Wanwan turned her head to listen to Wei Lianqi's jokes beside her, covering her mouth and chuckling from time to time.

    Jiang Qiongyue and Jiang Wenqing, who had a cold temperament, chatted one after another, and the atmosphere was just right, while Sheng Si'an, who was temporarily alone among them, strummed the guitar, and the crisp string sound came into the ears, just like the night wind, wanton and comfortable.

    Jiang Mo put on his sportswear and walked out of the house, and saw the happy look in the small courtyard. When everyone saw her coming out, they were silent for a moment.

    Jiang Mo's complexion remained unchanged, and he planned to pass between them. At this moment, a beautiful female voice called out to her:

    "Jiang Mo."

    Jiang Qiongyue showed kindness, and asked friendlyly, "Are you going out for a night run?

    " The first guest in the show to greet Jiang Mo, the expressions of the others changed slightly. Ji Wanwan secretly tugged on her sleeve, advising her not to be impulsive.

    Jiang Mo nodded politely at her, "Yes."

    Jiang Qiongyue got up and took out the mosquito repellent bracelet from her bag, "This is a gift I prepared for everyone. I didn't give it to you when you were away just now. Be careful, please accept it." "

    A pink bracelet was handed over, and Jiang Mo took it, "Thank you."

    Jiang Qiongyue looked up at her and smiled, "You're welcome."

    Jiang Mo put on the bracelet, turned around and walked out of the small courtyard, and the accompanying PD hurriedly followed behind her.

    After the person left, Ji Wanwan gave her a disapproving look, and Jiang Qiongyue shook her head with a smile. After a day of contact, Jiang Mo can deal with this person.