Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The car was driving slowly on the road. After Jiang Mo chatted with Chi Xinyan for a while, her eyelids began to twitch. It may be that the surrounding silence and the man's calming peace of mind made her let go of her heart unconsciously and gradually fainted. drowsy.

    After not hearing anything for a long time, Chi Xinyan turned his head to look and found that the girl was already sleeping soundly in the car seat.

    The condensed eyebrows and eyes were so soft at this moment that they were completely two people with their usual indifference.

    He is obedient and clever, and his heart is so soft that it looks like a mess.

    Chi Xinyan slowly adjusted the seat level so that she could sleep more comfortably, and raised the temperature of the air conditioner a few degrees. When the car drove into the garage of the cabin, he turned off the engine and did not wake her up immediately.

    The man turned sideways slightly, and just tilted his head to look at her, with bits and pieces of light rising from his deep black eyes.

    After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Mo suddenly woke up, and the girl opened her eyes with a trace of confusion.

    Chi Xinyan, who was watching her silently, closed his eyes subconsciously under the tension of her heartbeat when she looked over.

    Jiang Mo got up, and the man's suit jacket slipped off. She gathered it up casually, turned her gaze, and looked at the man sitting in the cab. She seemed to be asleep too?

    She couldn't help rubbing her forehead, she couldn't remember how she fell asleep, she was really tired today.

    Putting the suit jacket back on Chi Xinyan, she leaned closer, and a quiet and elegant fragrance entered the man's nose, and Chi Xinyan subconsciously squeezed his palms tightly.

    Jiang Mo paused, and she saw the man's slender eyelashes trembling slightly, she couldn't hold back, and said the words in her heart, "It's so cute." After the words

    fell, Jiang Mo himself was stunned.

    Chi Xinyan froze.

    There seemed to be an unusual atmosphere lingering in the tightly closed compartment.

    For a long time, Jiang Mo covered his lips and coughed softly, "I'll go down first."

    Then, there was the sound of her opening the door and getting out of the car.

    After the people left, Chi Xinyan opened his eyes, as if the breath he had held for a long time poured into the fresh air, his chest heaved up and down, and his thin lips panted slightly.

    The constantly rolling Adam's apple made him look extraordinarily sexy.

    Jiang Mo walked all the way from the garage to the hut. She had not fallen asleep in the car for a long time, and it was only half past ten. The hut was brightly lit, and several people were playing werewolf killing together.

    When she entered the room, the game had just ended, and the expressions on the faces of the few people were unsatisfactory.

    And just as she stepped in, Chi Xinyan also came in behind.

    Seeing her coming back, Xin Ziqian rushed up to meet her, and said to everyone, "Jiang Mo and Mr. Chi are back. Now that everyone is here, you can go upstairs."

    It turned out that the program team was waiting for them to come back and hold a "Love Cabin" party , although it is called a party, it is still an interaction on emotional topics, but this time an online interactive link is added, and the audience will be randomly selected on the spot to ask them questions.