Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    This photo opened Jiang Qiongyue's dusty memory for a long time, as if she had returned to that day, a burst of nausea suddenly surged in her chest.

    She bent over and retched on the spot.

    Jiang Mo quickly picked up Jiang Qiongyue, who was about to collapse to the ground, and led her to break through the crowd, and the surroundings fell into chaos.

    The staff stopped the paparazzi who wanted to take pictures, and the PD on the scene retreated quickly.

    And the hot searches on the Internet have begun to spread overwhelmingly.

    #姜琼月和男孩约色照# #江琼

    月惟弄有男友#

    #江球琼月想弄装着着参考给相#

    ...

    "Drink some hot water, is there any better?" Jiang Mo patted her on the back, the girl's thin back is still there Trembling.

    Xin Ziqian looked serious, "Xiaoyue, tell me, what's going on?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Qiongyue trembled even more, Ji Wanwan quickly pushed Xin Ziqian, and blamed in disapproval, "Don't ask, you didn't How uncomfortable is it to see Qiongyue now?"

    Xin Ziqian is also anxious, and now the hot searches on the Internet are overwhelming, which is not good for Jiang Qiongyue.

    At this moment, Jiang Qiongyue seemed to be trapped in her own emotions, her eyes were empty and she remained motionless. Jiang Mo sighed and suddenly pulled her into his arms.

    The girl's embrace was small and warm, and Jiang Mo sighed lowly, "Cry if you want, why bear it."

    Xin Ziqian and Ji Wanwan looked at her nervously. He clasped Jiang Mo's arm tightly, and buried his face in Jiang Mo's lapel.

    Then, her shoulders shrugged, and her suppressed sobs spread throughout the room.

    Xin Ziqian and Ji Wanwan looked at each other, and they both saw distress in each other's eyes.

    Jiang Mo patted her on the back, coaxing her silently.

    I don't know how long it took before the crying gradually stopped.

    "Qiong Yue, brave, in this world, no one can defeat you except yourself."

    Jiang Mo said softly.

    ...

    [Let me say, Jiang Qiongyue must have a problem, and now it has burst out. ]

    [Well, I didn't expect to look very pure. ]

    [Feng Shui turns around, Jiang Wenqing must not expect it. Jiang Qiongyue, like him, pretend to be single and see the love comprehensive. It is really ironic. ]

    [The most excessive thing is that she hung Xu Yuan to fry the CP and died disgusting. ]

    [Is there any evidence to stir up cp? Don't talk nonsense without evidence. ]

    [Please, she hasn't acting for three years. If it wasn't for love, who remembers her! ]

    [Really! Jiang Qiongyue's film and television works are still three years ago, emmm, so has she been secretly in love these few years? ]

    [It's disgusting, I feel sorry for Xu Yuan's resignation, and I have lost all my sincerity in vain. ]

    [I thought it would be disgusting enough for scumbags to appear frequently in the hut, but I didn't expect the female guests to have problems too, it's so ironic! ]