Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Recently, Jiang Mo has vaguely noticed Chi Xinyan's little emotions.

    What does he seem to have on his mind?

    Jiang Mo recalled the details of the past few days together in his mind, and found nothing wrong.

    The weather was gradually getting hotter. At noon, Jiang Mo took off her heavy costume. The cotton bottoming shirt on her body was already soaked in sweat. She went back to the rest room to change clothes, sat on a chair, and unscrewed a bottle of mineral water I took a sip.

    She turned on her phone, and the WeChat page was still on last night. Chi Xinyan asked her when she would come back. She was busy hanging out with Wia at the time, but she didn't reply to him, and the chat history stopped abruptly here.

    Jiang Mo thought for a while, was he too busy recently and neglected him?

    With that in mind, Jiang Mo typed on the keyboard, 【Are you busy? 】

    These three words looked a little cold, Jiang Mo quickly collected a lot of emoticons from the Zhongqingsimei group, and she saved a lot of them with one operation.

    Then he picked out the one that was pleasing to the eye and sent it to Chi Xinyan.

    【Cats are cute.jpg】

    Jiang Mo waited for five minutes, but he didn't reply. He suddenly felt a little uneasy. Could it be that she really didn't do something well and was angry with her?

    She hurriedly sat upright, and sent a few more messages: 【I'll be back early tonight. 】

    【Do you have anything you want to eat? I'll buy it and bring it to you tonight. 】

    【Are you busy? 】

    The news was sent out like a stone, and Jiang Mo frowned slightly. After resting in the lounge for ten minutes, it was time for lunch.

    Chu Cheng walked into the lounge with a bag of lunch, "Sister Mo, it's time to eat."

    Jiang Mo glanced at the phone for the last time and found that there was still no reply. She pursed her lips and took the lunch without saying a word.

    Chu Cheng glanced at her and asked, "Is there something on your mind, Sister Mo? Why don't you look in a good mood?"

    Jiang Mo unpacked the lunch box and said calmly, "It's okay, let's eat first."

    Chu Cheng smiled and said nothing, he got up and went outside to get a bottle of water, but just as he walked to the door, a man with outstanding temperament met him come over.

    The man seemed to have just come down from the business field. He was wearing a formal suit and trousers. He was handsome, dignified and abstinent. He held a carved wooden lunch box in his hand.

    Seeing him stop at the door of the lounge, Chu Cheng hesitated, "Excuse me, are you...?"

    Through the gap in the door, Chi Xinyan had already seen the figure of the person inside, and put his slender fingertips on his lips, There was a hissing motion.

    Chu Cheng suddenly realized that he was here to find Jiang Mo? So he is... the legendary President Chi?

    Chi Xinyan walked into the house quietly with his long legs, carrying the lunch box.

    Chu Cheng didn't dare to look any further, so he quickly slipped out and closed the door behind them.

    Jiang Mo stopped her chopsticks, even though the movement of the people behind her was very light, she still noticed it.