Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    [Jiang Mo is actually a female guest? 】

    【Who is she trying to catch when she comes to Lian Zong this time? 】

    【God, she didn't come here to thank Mufan, did she? ]

    [Can Jiang Mo, the sociable flower, stay away from Xie Mufan? Being so close, isn't the previous gossip not enough to get you excited? ]

    [Wait, what is she going to do? ]

    [Isn't it? Want to fall into Xie Mufan's arms? ! 】

    【Don't! Xie Yingdi, run away! ]

    ...

    Jiang Mo felt his soul floating, and he couldn't find a support point on his toes, as if he was stepping on the void.

    At this time, Jiang Mo's feet were suddenly tripped, and his body leaned forward uncontrollably. There was a sound of gasping all around, and he was about to fall into a man's arms.

    The well-trained body in the apocalypse made Jiang Mo react quickly. Following her strength, she spun her body lightly and abruptly brought back the situation in front of her. Surprised.

    A beautiful roundabout made the barrage freeze for a moment.

    After Jiang Mo stood firm, he saw many handsome men and women in the room, as well as large and small machinery and equipment erected, and raised his eyebrows slightly.

    At this time, her head suddenly swelled, and a lot of memories that did not belong to her were stuffed in.

    After sorting out the messy memories, her pretty lips pursed. She didn't expect that the final decisive battle against the zombie king would make her die and wear a book. This world is an entertainment novel.

    The original owner, like her, is also called Jiang Mo, a passer-by who has no sense of presence in the book, and even though she has no sense of presence, her fate is still rough.

    In the early years, the original owner was discovered by scouts and entered the circle due to her outstanding beauty. She was not from a Banco background, did not have strong professional skills, and could not get good resources. She gradually became a red carpet artist who relied on appearance and body marketing.

    Her career has gone up and down, and she has become a "social butterfly" who likes to flirt with male stars in the circle. There are always rotten love scandals. In fact, she has never been in a relationship at all. Only the scumbag attracted by this face keeps pestering her .

    At the end of the book, not only did she fail to gain a foothold in the circle, but she was caught in the unspoken rules of the circle, fell down from a building and died of depression.

    At that time, she was participating in a love variety show. Netizens thought she was participating in the show to seduce men to gain popularity. The reviews were already extremely bad, and her words and deeds in the show were magnified and over-interpreted.

    The original owner gave in for a while, was trampled under the feet of the public opinion, and kept silent. In the end, not only did he fail to clean up the show, but he was smeared more and more black, and his career fell to the bottom.

    The barrage saw that Jiang Mo turned abruptly, which was different from the expected behavior of falling into Xie Mufan's arms, and was slightly surprised for a moment, but no one at the scene wanted to let her go so easily.

    "It's only the first day, and some people come here in such a hurry to throw themselves into their arms. Teacher Xie can't stand your enthusiasm." A