Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Chi Xinyan followed her footsteps and walked side by side with her.

    There were a few stars falling in the night sky, and the moonlight was like water. At this time, the fireworks show was over, and the tourists who participated in the classical culture festival still did not disperse.

    They walked in the middle of the road, and from time to time they were bumped into their shoulders or arms by passing pedestrians.

    At this time, Jiang Mo suddenly said, "Next time, if you have something to say, tell me directly." The

    girl's condensed tone was somewhat domineering.

    While he was in a daze, Jiang Mo stopped in his tracks, and she looked sideways at him, "If it was your invitation, I would definitely not refuse." The

    girl said this honestly, as if she didn't feel that much It was ambiguous, but Chi Xinyan's cheeks were slightly reddened by her domineering tone.

    He covered his lips and coughed lightly, humming lightly.

    Jiang Mo's pretty lips curled up, "Let's go, let's go ahead and have a look."

    "Okay."

    The scenery was obviously just seen, but because the people around him became different, these scenery became more interesting.

    The small vendors selling lantern ornaments are still full of people and the business is booming. There are singing and dancing performances not far away. Men and women in ancient costumes sing and dance on the temporary stage.

    But such a lively scene gradually became the background in Chi Xinyan's eyes. His eyes followed the people around him all the time, as if he could only pretend to be her.

    At this time, Jiang Mo saw someone selling Kongming lanterns, she was a little interested, and suggested, "Why don't we put up Kongming lanterns?"

    Chi Xinyan came back to his senses, Jiang Mo had already bought two, and the stall owner provided them with brushes And ink, let them write their wishes on it, Kongming lanterns fly to the sky with their wishes, and they can expect this wish to come true.

    Jiang Mo dipped the brush into ink, and carefully wrote down his wish on the lamp paper.

    Chi Xinyan also lowered his head and began to write stroke by stroke.

    There is a large open field here, and many people have written their wishes and ran over to put the lanterns.

    After they finished writing, they walked along the crowd and lit the fuel at the bottom of the Kongming Lantern. Jiang Mo held the lamp in his hand, and the fire light jumped on her porcelain-white face. Her warm eyes fell on Chi Xinyan, " Are you okay? Let's put it together?"

    "Okay." Chi Xinyan and her raised the Kongming lantern together, and the two looked up at the sky, then let go together and let the lantern out.

    The two lamps wobbled towards the sky, and finally merged into a sea of ​​lights, illuminating the entire night.

    Jiang Mo still maintained the posture of raising his eyes, watching without blinking, inexplicably... a little cute.

    Chi Xinyan couldn't hold back, took out his mobile phone and took a picture of her, and at this moment, Jiang Mo happened to look back, and the picture was finally frozen when she looked straight at her, her eyes were bright and calm, blending with the Kongming lanterns in the background Together, it seems to light up his whole world.