Was he surprised that a young girl like me was an adventurer? Or, was it my rank which surprised him?

Wait, could it be my new commerce rank, maybe? Yeah, he was probably shocked to see a merchant Bear.

"Is there a problem?"

"No… Please touch the crystal board and head in."

I took back my card and did as he said.

The crystal board didn’t turn red, of course, since I wasn’t a criminal.

"These people are all guests of the Faren Gramm family. No need to report their arrival to the higher ups as I will be taking responsibility for them."

Cliff said, turning back to face the guard.

"Yes, sir!"

The guard said after straightening his back.

How admirable of Cliff to vouch for us.

Anyway, we were able to head to Gran-san’s residence without any additional trouble.

A few minutes later, however…

"They are staring at us."

"Yep, they are."

"Why are they looking at us, though?"

"Well, everyone is staring at us, so…"

"……"

Cliff, the guards, Noa, and finally Fina all commented before looking at me.

"Maybe they are staring because Cliff and Noa are nobles."

With the guards escorting them, the two of them stood out for sure.

If I saw nobles walking out and about, I would look at them and wonder what was going on as well.

"No, they’re all looking at you! You’re wearing a bear suit, after all."

Cliff said exasperatedly, finally remembering what must have been the reason.

"Why didn’t you say so in the beginning, then?"

"I had just forgotten how out of place and weird your suit is. You corrupted me before I knew it!"

"Yuna-san’s suit is not weird but cute! People are looking at her because they think she looks cute."

Noa didn’t seem to be lying when she said that. Thank you for always having my back, Noa.

Well, I was used to people staring at me, and I just wouldn’t be able to live in this world worry free without my suit.

"If you really don’t like standing out so much, we can split up, you know."

"If we do that, I will go with Yuna-san."

"I’m going with Big Sis Yuna as well."

Noa and Fina said, grabbing onto me.

What nice children they were.

"We can’t do that. It would be too dangerous with just the three of you. Instead, we should hurry along and get to Old Man Gram’s place as quickly as we can."

We couldn’t really hurry, though, since we couldn’t ride Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear here, so our only option was to walk.

Cliff wanted to bring Noa up onto his horse, but…

"I will walk together with Yuna-san."

She rejected him, leaving him slightly hurt.

Quickly walking down the road, while attracting more stares, we eventually arrived at a large mansion, about the same size as the Cliff’s one.