[36]

[3 Hours Later]
{Sam's POV}

I open my eyes and look around, forgetting where I am. Oh right..I sigh and sit up and rub my eyes. Wait....I look at door on my left, only to see my room. That damn bastard seriously carried me to his room? I huff in defeat. Matter of fact, where is he? I look around more, bored out of my mind and feeling like total shit. I soon lay my eyes upon a piece of paper, a note, with writing on it. What the f*ck? I slowly grab the note, and read it,

"Sammy, I've gone out as not to harm you in any way, I'm probably blacked out somewhere or possibly in prison or a mental institution. I moved you because that couch seemed uncomfortable. Stay as long as you want, I don't know how long this will last, please don't come find me unless I never come back or you see on the news where I am. I love you be safe, don't get caught. ~Colbs"

Seriously? Just ditching me after only a couple of days? I sigh and swing my legs on to the ground, still sitting on the bed. Guess I'm alone for now. I huff and look around once again, he has a hoodie just on laying the ground. I stand up and walk around. Maybe there's something he has that's interesting. I look through his drawers, there's was a lighter, a knife. I take the lighter knowing I don't have to buy one when I go and get some cigarettes. Also found his keys and phone on the top of the drawer, and a vape. I sign. Guess we both have our addictions. I haven't seen my Colby vape since the trap house but that was for his depression. I pull out the drawer more and find ammo. Not surprised. I shut the drawer with his lighter still in my hand. I rest my hands on my
thighs and stare at his phone and his key. I can search his car later. I hesitantly stare at his phone before grabbing it. Dammit! I need a password.... I try his birthday, then Sam's/Mine, then his mom's. But all didn't work. Maybe 9757? I try it, and it opens. I stare at his lockscreen, it being of him, other Mike, and other Sam all together. Mike and Colby had alcohol, Sam had water. I then notice how the home screen is of the original XPLR logo once I open it..How the f*ck does he know about that?! I look around before clicking on his photos. There's so many of him and the other Sam. Not surprising. Him and sylvie...only two? Really? Wow. A bunch of pictures of him and his friend group but not as much as him and the other Sam... I click on his hidden photos, Dammit. I need a face ID to get in. I sigh in frustration and go through his social media. He has around 100+ unseen messages on snapchat from his friends and Sam about god knows what. There's a bunch of pictures of him messing around with filters, him at different places, and some....inappropriate ones. I move on to his Instagram and find a bunch of girls messaging him about hooking up or whatever. What about his actual messages? I close out of Instagram and go to messages. He only texted his family. And all he said was "I love you" to them without any context? What was he planning? What happened...? I turn off his phone and throw it on to the floor. I should probably go find a job or something so I can get money and buy some stuff for this place. Thats if I can find one.

[In Beverly Hills]
{Nate's POV}

Seth shot whoever had broken into our house and stolen Sam's stuff. We're just sitting in the living room, Seth is pacing. Everyone else, including myself, is sitting on the couch.
     "What if that person was Sam?!" Seth throws out, stopping in front of us. Jake signs,
     "Dude, Sam's in the asylum." Jake leans back onto the couch and puts his arm on Griffins shoulders.
     "and if sam escaped then he's long out of town. He probably bought another motorcycle-"
     "With what money?!" Seth fights back. I sigh and lean back into the couch, folding my arms.
     "I told you we shouldn't have let Colby and Mike go through Sam's shit." I mumble.
     "Huh? What did you say little bitch?" Colby looks at me with rage.
     "I said, we shouldn't have let your stupid dumbasses, GO THROUGH SAMS SHIT!" I yell, causing Colby to stand up.
     "HES MY BOYFRIEND-"
     "EX BOYFRIEND BITCH!" I cut Colby off.
     "NO! WE'RE STILL DATING! AND WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BECAUSE WE'RE TRYING TO SAVE HIM!'" Colby yells back to me.
     "HE SAID GOODBYE DIDNT HE?! APPARENTLY, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SAMUEL! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT SAVING HIM, YOU JUST WANT HIM FOR SELFISH REASONS YOU F*CKING PRICK!" I refuse to lower my voice, not with how much bottled up anger I had towards this coward. Colby then charged towards me, tackling me onto a glass table, swinging punches left and right. I groan and grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him under me, I start punching him as hard as I can as he struggles.
     "YOUR A F*CKING PEICE OF SHIT!! IF YOU REALLY LOVED SAM, YOU WOULDNT HAVE SHOT HIM!! HE WOULD STILL BE HERE!!" I yell, slamming Colby's body against the ground by his collar repeatedly. Jake and Seth grab me and try pulling me off of him. But they fail. I keep punching Colby over, and over, and over again until he's face is completely fucked up and he's trying to grip my arms and stop me. Mike tries to pull me off as well but I shove him away and make him stumble into the already broken glass table. I felt tears well up in my eyes, blurring my vision and the memory of Sam's unconscious, almost dead body, laying feet away from me as I feel myself slip into my own uncomfortable. I'll make you pay for what you did to Sam.

{A/N: 👀 haven't posted in a while, sorry. Been super busy and haven't had time to sit down and write. But here ya good, Nate's hidden hatred for Colby}