[43]

[The Next Day]
{Sam's POV}

I slip on my leather jacket and turn towards the mirror in front of me. My hair's messy, god dammit. I take off my beanie and lean close to the mirror, fixing my hair the best I can before putting the beanie back on and fixing it a put more since the beanie f*cks it up.
     I hear shuffling on my bed and soft breathing. I pause what I was doing and look at Colby peacefully sleeping. Can't believe he actually slept in my bed. I chuckle a bit to myself before I head out to my motorcycle. I've decided to go visit Aryia for the day. Maybe we can catch up more and have fun. Who knows. I put on my helmet and hop on my motorcycle, grabbing my keys from my pocket and starting it, heading straight to Aryia's place.

[At Aryia's house]

     I stopped at the gas station before I headed to Aryia's and I got us some drinks. White Claw to be exact. Probably shouldn't drive under the influence but I'll be fine. The bunker ain't far really. I hop Aryia's fence with the drinks and go through his back door like usual. I'm instantly hit with the scent of cigarettes, and... sweat? I guess? It almost smells like sex to be perfectly honest. I sure hope Aryia isn't home with some girl. That would suck.
     I set the drinks down and take off my jacket, setting it on the chairs in the kitchen.
     "Yo Aryia!! I got us some drinks! Thought we could hang out today since we both usually have nothing better to do." I yell through the house, I fix my bracelet before grabbing the drinks and heading into the main room.
     "You better not have some girl here or I swear to god-" I stop dead in my tracks. Holy f*ck- no no no theres no f*cking way this is happening!
     "Hey uh Sam," Aryia laughs nervously. I stare blankly at the scene in front of me, my whole body starting to shake.
     "Sam?" Aryia asks with fear now lacing his voice. I can't believe this is happening. Oh f*ck what if Jake finds out?! We're all f*cked if that happens. But I can't just not tell him about this, he deserves to know!
     "Sam, you can't tell Jake!" Griffin grabs my shoulders and shakes me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I didn't even notice them getting dressed again.
     "No. No, no, no!" I feel panic settling into me. I push Griffin's hands off my shoulders and pace the room.
"Sam, calm down." Aryia stands next to Griffin. I ignore him and keep pacing, biting the skin on my hands.
"Sam-"
"How long has this been going on?" I finally ask, stopping with my back facing them, my breathing extremely unsteady.
"Since yesterday." I hear Griffin say through a sigh. I let out a shake breath. F*ck. It's already been done. F*ck f*ck f*ck.
"Sam listen.." Aryia starts. I keep chewing on my hands, the adrenaline and panic never stopping.
"I don't expect you to understand but..." Aryia groans in frustration. He doesn't know how to explain. Theres a long line of silence.
"I know we aren't supposed to be together... but... um..." I hear Aryia shuffle for a second and pause before finishing.
"I think I'm in love with Griffin," My heart drops.
"Aryia..." I hear Griffin say. I turn towards Aryia and Griffin. I see Griffin's in shock while Aryia's head is down. I take a deep breath,
"I understand Aryia.."
"I'm in love with someone I can't be with as well."

{A/N: sorry its been awhile, a lot has been going on and it's been hard to write but here ya go}