[10]

[The Next Day]

{Sam's POV}

     I carefully get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom connected to the hospital room. I stop in front of the mirror and run my fingers through my hair. I lean against the sink and look at my bullet scars. Did Colby really shot me? I stare at myself in the mirror, zoning out, trying to get some kind of flashback. I start hearing yelling, screaming, and gunshots in my head. I feel myself slip into unconscious. I'll finally get a f*cking answer to what happened. I close my eyes, still holding myself up, letting my drowsiness consume me.

{Flashback}

     Mike followed me up the stairs, I hear a gunshot from the main floor and a shock of pain go through my stomach. I groan and feel myself falling over, but I can't let them win. I grabbed a crowbar near by and swung it at Mike with the gun in my pocket. Mike grabbed the crowbar and the gun, throwing the gun down to Colby and pushing me against the railing, attempting to push me off it. I pushed the crowbar against Mike as hard as I could to get him off of me. I looked down and saw Colby pointing a gun at my head.
     "You're done for Samuel! It's all over!" I heard Colby yell from below me. I groaned as Mike almost fully pushed me off the railing.
     "No, it's not!" I swung Mike over the railing, hearing a big thud and Mike groaning in pain. Colby shot me in the shoulder while I was still at the railing. I groan in pain, grabbing my shoulder to prevent bleeding out, feeling tears rush into my eyes from the pain. Why were they doing this?! I ran to the red button on the wall near me, setting on the bombs and sending a message to Nate, telling him to get ready because this place is about to blow up. I ran to the exist but I was suddenly grabbed by the back of my hair and throw to the ground. I slam my head on the hard, metal floor. I groan and look up to see Colby pointing a gun at my heart.
     "Any last words?" Colby ask, with a sadistic grin,  watching my chest move up and down from my rapid breathing.
     "Yeah. I meant every f*cking word I said. I love you Cole. Always did, Always will. Even after you kill me." I watched Colby's eye twitched with insanity. I just stared at Colby as he growled at me, clocking the gun.
     "Thanks for the best ten years of my life Colbs." I finally say, smiling sadly at Colby. I already felt the anger build up in me, after everything we've been through, he was throwing it all away.
Tears suddenly ran down my cheeks, in both in sadness and anger.
     "SAM!!" I hear Nate yell from below me. Everyone involved was already in there cars, waiting for me.
     "Pull the trigger Colby..." I pleaded with a almost sadistic smile. I hear Nate gasp, clearly seeing what was about to happen. Colby gulped, not expecting my last words to be "Pull the trigger." I stared at Colby's glossy ocean blue eyes, filling with tears. I hear heavy footsteps behind me. I felt myself get harshly grabbed and pulled to my feet. Colby sucked in a sharp breath.
     "Cole, do it." Mike demanded with hint hesitation in his voice. I glanced behind me at Mike before looking back at Colby who had tears running down his face.
     "F*ck you." Colby mumbled under his breath. Then everything went black...

     I wake up, sweating badly. I breathe rapidly and look around, realizing I'm on the floor of the bathroom, leaning against the wall. I grab the ledge of the sink and stand up. He really f*cking shot me. Wow. I look at myself in the mirror, feeling rage build up inside me. Backstabber. Traitor. I gulp down my anger and walk out of the bathroom, grabbing my phone and the pills on the counter next to my hospital bed. I grab my clothes from before and change into them. I walk out the hospital, saying goodbye to the front desk people. I walk my way all the way home, barging into the house and slamming the door shut. I see Kevin. Aryia, Katrina, and Brennan on the couch.
     "Are Mike and Colby in a f*cking mafia!?" Everyone's eyes widen. Aryia was the only one to speak up.
     "Um- They just might actually been the bosses of the Bohnes mafia..." I scoff to myself. Aryia gulps.
     "Are they our competition?!" Brennan smirks and nods.
      "Yes sir. They were the ones who put camera's in your guys houses. They're trying to figure out who you are Sam. They have no clue your alive." Brennan turns towards me, folding his arms. I grin evilly,
       "Then let's show these motherf*ckers who their messing with."

{A/N: This was so fun to write. Especially the part of when Sam got shot but it Sam's perspective. Also, what team are y'all? Bohnes or Panics'?👀(Bohnes:Mike and Colby, Panics': Sam, Brennan, Katrina, Jake, Aryia, etc)}