[48]

{Colby's POV}

I groan in pain as Mike applies alcohol to my cheek.
"Stay still Cole." Mike demands. I just huff and look away. I still can't believe Nate attacked me. Who does he think he is?
"Why did Nate attack you like that." Mike questions, but it sounded more like a demand. I sigh,
"I don't know."
"I think you do." I look at Mike's face. Full of determination and focus. He looked like he could kill me with one punch.
     "Maybe it's because of what we did 2 years ago-"
     "You mean what you did?" I feel my blood boil at Mike. His voice sounded angry all of a sudden. And he was blaming me for everything.
     "What the f*ck is that supposed to mean?! You helped Michael!" I raise my voice a little. Mike grabbed my face harshly, making sure he digged his nails into my wounds and forcing me to stare at his dead, cold brown eyes.
     "I never wanted to kill him. My plan was to save him. You decided to kill him and the boss agreed. So I had to go with it. You forget your place Cole. I'm the leader, not you. You killed Sam, not me." Mike lets go of my face, the darkness in his eyes never leaving as he walks out the door, leaving me in silence.

[The Next Morning]
{Sam's POV}

    I hunch over the toilet, throwing up all of the alcohol in my system. I guess sex didn't get the alcohol out of me like I thought it did. I groan tiredly and lean against the bathtub, resting the back of my head on it and closing my eyes. God I shouldn't have drank that much. 
     "You okay dude?" I hear a calm soft voice say through the doorway. I open my eyes and see Griffin in one of Aryia's t-shirts and sweatpants standing at the doorway.
     "Other than the massive hangover I have, yeah, I'm good." I chuckle to myself, my voice raspy and sore from yesterday.
     "What are you doing up this early?" I ask, Griffin is never up at 7am.
     "I heard you throwing up. Decided I should go check up on you." Griffin admits. I laugh a bit,
     "Thanks dude," I close my eyes again. Who knew throwing up could make you so tired?
      "Your welcome." Griffin says softly before leaving. I hear footsteps walking away then shuffling in the other bathroom and footsteps walking back towards me.
     "Here," I suddenly hear Griffin say. I open my eyes and see Griffin handing me some Advil.
     "You should take a shower. I'll go get the foundation and I'll put some on you before you leave the bathroom, k?" I nod and open the Advil, taking it along with water as Griffin leaves. I finally get up and close the door before taking off my clothes and looking in the mirror. The hickeys look worse than yesterday. I drag my hands along the hickeys on my chest, a small smile tugs at my lips. I miss him already. I take a big breath before turning away and turning on the water, getting in and letting myself get soaked, the foundation on my neck washing off and revealing dark purple and red hickeys on both sides of my neck. I'm gonna have one hell of a time with these.

[After the shower]

     I rub the towel on my neck, drying it and getting rid of any more of the foundation. Did he really have to make these many hickeys? I groan a little to myself and I wrap the towel around my waist, open the door a little, just enough for me to peak my head out.
     "Griff!" I quietly exclaim once I see Griffin on the couch. Griffin looks at me and pauses the TV, getting up and going to his room. I sigh and close the door. Griffin soon opens the door and hands me some clothes,
"I got these from your room yesterday. Hope you don't mind." I look at the clothes and smile. These are new, I'm surprised I've never worn these.
"Thanks Griff." Griffin nods and clothes the door, letting me get dressed alone. I look at the slightly foggy mirror, I look like my old self again. I smile at that thought and I adjust my green jacket. I open the door and see Griffin leaning on the wall in front of the door on his phone.
"I'm ready Griff." Griffin looks up and puts his phone away before walking in the bathroom with me.
"I really hate these hickeys." I say once I close the door. Griffin chuckles,
"You were the one that decided to get laid." Griffin starts applying the cold liquid on my neck.
"I was drunk. Like wasted drunk." I look up so Griffin can get my neck better.
"You didn't deny that you got laid so I'm taking that as you did." Griffin says with a smirk. This tricky bastard.
"You little shit." I chuckle. Griffin's smirk grows bigger at my comment. We stay there in silence as Griffin moves on to the right side of my neck.
"Soooo... Is he hot?" Griffin asks with the biggest shit eating grin ever. I glare at him before take a breath.
"Hotter than hell." I breathe out. Griffin smiles,
"Is it your roommate that your in love with?"
"Yeah. I took some before shots and he joined me and you know, one thing lead to another." I admit. Griffin snorts a bit, getting more foundation and applying more.
"How many times have you guys kissed?"
"Before last night, three times. After last night, I've lost count." I grin. Griffin looks at me with an amusement look.
"Now enough questions." I finally say, getting tired of being interrogated.
"Okay, okay, okay. I'll stop butting into your love life." I chuckle as Griffin continued to apply foundation on my neck and chest.