[11]

[Later]

"So, we need new recruits again before we can go full charge on Mike and Cole." Brennan says, leading me to his office.
"You got a list?" I ask as we walk in, going straight to Brennan's desk.
"Yes but we need one more person. We were hoping you'd pick up one on your way." Brennan hands me a notepad. I read the names then look at Brennan.
"Where are they?" I ask, seeing no address anywhere on the paper.
"It's on the back. It'll take a couple days to get them all. You can go on your motorcycle and have them follow you back here. We'll get them all set up." I told to Brennan and go into my room. I grab weapons, my phone, my blood disorder pills just in case, the notepad, and clothes. I stuff all that stuff in my black backpack and grab my motorcycle keys, going down to the garage. I grab my helmet and hope on my motorcycle. Elton's first. I pull out the notepad and turn to the back side of the notepad and see the state, Connecticut. I sigh, knowing it's going to be a long drive.

[45 hours later]

I finally pull into Elton's driveway and park my motorcycle, kicking the kickstand down. I hear a front door open and see Elton with mail in his hands, about to leave.
"Who are you?!" Elton yells. I raise my hands up and take off my helmet, watching Elton's face drop.
"Um, hey Elton! I kinda need you to come with me back to Los Angeles," I get cut off by Elton hugging me. I hug him back and continue talking.
"We need your help taking Mike and Cole down." I say. Elton pulls away from me and just looks at me.
"Of course I'll help you. I'll go pack and get Corey." Elton goes into his house.
"Wait Corey lives with you?!" I exclaim. I just hear Elton yell back "yeah". I huff and take off my gloves. Soon the garage door opens and I see Corey and Elton.
"Hey Corey." I wave. Corey stares at me, speechless. I chuckle and open up my arms to hug Corey. Corey runs to me and hugs me. I laugh and hug back before pulling away.
"C'mon we got five more people to pick up!" Corey smiles before running to his car and getting in. I put on my gloves and helmet and start driving, Elton and Corey following me.

[9 Hours Later]

Me and Elton both pull into a parkour place in Ohio. I take off my helmet and gloves, setting them on my motorcycle. Corey comes out of the car and follows me inside. I look around and spot Corbin doing a backflip off a bar. I smile and walk up to Corbin while Corbin's on the floor. I stand over him.
"I could've easily landed that better then you Corbin." I joke. Corbin shots up and looks at me as if he saw a ghost.
"Before you ask, I am alive, you are not in heaven, or hell." I grin at Corbin who gets up and hugs me as tightly as he could. I hug back, looking at Corey who backs away.
"I thought you died." Corbin almost sobs. I laugh and pull away from Corbin.
"I was just in a coma. I woke up almost a week ago." I pat Corbin's shoulder, making him smile.
"Now we need your help to put down Cole. And Mike." I add, swinging my arm around Corbin's shoulders. Corbin smirks at me.
"Hell yeah!" Corbin exclaims, grabbing his stuff and walking out side with me and Corey. Corbin and Corey walk to their cars and get in while I hop on my motorcycle and start driving again with the others following me.

{19 Hours Later}

     Me and Corbin pull into Heath's parking lot. Corey and Elton parked away from us to sleep and told us to call them when we're ready to leave again. Both Heath and Devyn have been living together just because they don't like living alone. I hop off my motorcycle and knock on the front door. I hear stumbling and a girl giggling, then the door opens. Devyn gasps seeing me.
"Hey Devyn. Nice seeing you again." I smile at Devyn. Devyn looks at someone inside the house before hugging me. I hug her back and see Heath walk outside.
"I knew it!!" Heath yells once he sees me. Me and Devyn laugh at Heath.
"I told you Devyn! I told you Sam was alive!" I laugh again and carefully pull away from Devyn, going over to Heath and hugging him.
"So what brings you here Sam?" Heath asks, calmly now. I chuckle a bit and look at both of them.
"So um, we need help bringing down Mike and Colby....wanna help?" I ask. Heath and Devyn's eyes light up.
"As long as I get a motorcycle like yours!" Devyn grins sweetly. Heath stomps,
"I was going to say that!!" Heath whines. I laugh,
"We have plenty of motorcycles. Now hurry! Get packed! We got one more stop until we go back to L.A!" I rush them. Devyn and Heath rushing inside and quickly pack before going through the garage and getting inside their cars. Me and Corbin start driving and They follow us. Corbin calls Elton and Corey and we pick them up before we get to an intersection, heading to Kansas.

[10 Hours Later]

I slowly drive into a grass path that leads to an abandoned warehouse. I park my motorcycle in a hidden spot and walk down the trail. I soon get to the warehouse and see Nate on the roof. I walk into the warehouse and look around for a way up to the roof. As soon as I spot it, I carefully jog to it and climb up. I feel deja vu rush through me. I pause for a minute and while I'm standing on a broken wooden board. I carefully stand up and look down. I remember how much I used to be scared of heights but... if I'm being honest, they're kinda comforting now. I smile down below me then jump up to the roof and climb through a small breakage of the roof. I look in front of me and spot Nate. His hair was shorter than it was when I last saw him but it wasn't as short as it was when we were teenagers.
I suddenly feel anxious about talking to Nate. I have never felt this way with him but this is under circumstances that we have never faced. I take a deep breath before saying my first word I've ever said to him in 2 years,
"Nate.." I barely breathe out. My voice was low and quiet but loud enough to where he could hear me.
Nate suddenly looks over his shoulder, looking at me before fully turning around then stumbling to his feet. He just stares at me in awe.
"Sam...?" Nate's eyes well up with tears. I softly chuckle and put my arms out to the sides of me before dropping them back to my torso. Nate smiles and basically leaps towards me and hugs me tightly, stuffing his face in my shoulder and quietly crying. I hug back just as tightly and pat Nate's back as he cries.
I wait a couple minutes til he's not crying that much before pulling away. Nate wipes away his tears and softly punches my shoulder. I chuckle once again and place my hand on his shoulder,
"Now c'mon Nate. Lets go home and kick some ass." I grin. Nate chuckles and throws his arm around me. I get to my motorcycle and hop on it. Nate grabs his backpack full of stuff and hops onto his own motorcycle. We then drive out of the warehouse place and onto the road together, seeing Heath, Devyn, Corey, Elton, and Corbin, waiting for us. We all drive down to a highway and see some kind of motorcycle crash with Cops, Firefighters, and a bloody box truck. We slow down and go around it, carefully. Me and Nate see a sport car stopped, near a sport motorcycle. Nate ignores it but I keeping looking while carefully driving around and see someone that looks almost identical to me. I shake it off and count it as paranoid or hallucinations, maybe even the titled shade on my helmet. I keep driving and pay more attention to the road then the crash. As we speed up and pass a intersection, we get stopped by another motorcycle, parking in front of us. We all stop and the guy stares at me.
"Mind if I join you, Sam?"

{A/N: long chapter. Literally 1,200+ words. Hope y'all like the reunions. And where Sam went, in order, was Los Angeles to Connecticut, Connecticut to Ohio, Ohio to Texas, Texas to Kansas, and Kansas to Los Angeles. I sure hope one of y'all catch the Easter Egg👀}