[54]

[After Dawn]
{Colby's POV}

I head into me and Mike's shared office, closing and locking the door behind me. I head to my desk and flop into the chair, unlocking my computer. Before I could look at my emails and such, a orangish blond cat jumps up on the desk, walking over my keyboard and covering the screen. Stupid cat. I lowly growl and pull the cat away from the screen by his collar. I glance at the tag, Can't believe Mike named you "Sammy." I scoff to myself as Sammy jumps in my lap, clawing playfully at my chains. I roll my eyes and look through my notifications. I scroll through a bunch of emails of other Mafia's trying to make deals with me over the bounty but nothing that peeks my interest. I slowly start deleting the messages until my phone starts ringing. I grab my phone and look at the screen, other Mike. I reluctantly answer and put the phone to my ear.
     "Hello Michael, what do you need?" I ask calmly as I continue to delete my emails.
      "I'm here to give you some information about your Sam." I snap my attention away from the computer screen, instantly intrigued.
      "Some information, huh? Okay then, what do you know?" I ask as I lean back in my chair and fold my arms across my chest.
     "Well, we don't quite know where Sam is. We almost figured it out but someone deactivated our tracker. The most we know is Sam is in hiding with our Colby. And their definitely getting... close, if you catch my drift. Cole isn't hard to find really, he's not good at staying low. So if you find him, you'll find Sam." I scowl, so that's where that little bitch as been. That's what he's been doing. Didn't care to call or send me a text or anything. Instead he's been all caught up with a man who probably doesn't even love him, and only wants his body like everyone else. Of course, Samuel's too naive to realize that. He can't give Samuel what I can. He's not so easy to wrap around my finger as I thought. But he will be once I kill that f*cking bastard for touching what's mine. I grin to myself as images of the other Colby's mutilated corpse appear in my mind.
     "Thank you for the information Micheal. It'll definitely come in handy." I say through a smirk, swaying softly back in forth in my chair.
     "Of course. We're business partners." Mike says through his own grin.
     "Nice talking to you Michael." I state as I sit up in my chair and pull up all of the other Colby's information. His medical records, his files in the asylum, his phone number, his email address, everything. Even all his Mafia information.
     "Nice talking to you too Colby, bye." Mike states with amusement filling his voice before he hangs up. I set my phone down and look through all his Mafia information. Oh just wait for Sam to see these.

[Before Dawn]
{Sam's POV}

     I take my hat off and run my fingers through my sweaty hair before putting my hat back on backwards and pulling out my phone. I lean against the handles of the shopping cart as Griffin grabs some random shit from the isle we're in. I softly whistle to myself as I open Instagram and go through all my friends' stories.
     "Yo Sam," I hear Corey say from in front of me. I look up from my phone and see Corey holding a white claw box.
     "Wanna bring some of this home?" I nod,
     "Yeah, sure." I state before looking back at my phone. Soon Griffin comes back over and dumps a bunch of snacks in the cart.
     "If you want candy you better go get some cause I don't know what you and your roommate like." I chuckle before saying 'okay' and going into the candy isle. What does he even like? Airheads? Snickers? Kitkats? Does he even eat candy? I shrug to myself and grab myself some Skittles, Snickers, M&Ms, and Starbursts. I scan the entire candy section, looking for something that Colby may like. Should I just text him? Nah, he's blacked out because of a stupid deal he made with his blacked out self so probably not the best idea to annoy him with questions unless I have a death wish. I huff before fixing my hat and I just grab something Milky Way. I head back over to the cart and put all the shit in there.
     "Can we move now?" Griffin asks grumpily.
     "Yep." I reply, unfazed as I push the cart into some other isle.

[At the Checkout]

     Griffin and Corey put all the food and supplies and shit on the conveyor belt while I pull out my phone once again and go through all my socials. I soon get bored of that and start looking around the place, observing everyone and everything around me in pure boredom. Once I look behind me, I see one of the dog tag makers. I glance at it before looking away. Wait, dog tag. I look back over and stare at the machine. Would it be weird to make Colby a dog tag necklace? I start chewing at the inside of my lip as I glance back and forth between the machine and Corey and Griffin. I soon just sigh and give it, walking to the dog tag maker by the cashier register and start making one for him. I decide just to make two with his full name and his parents birthdays on one, as well as one with coordinates on it and the other with a date and time. This is so weird. If he doesn't like it I'mma be so embarrassed. The machine finally makes it and I quickly grab it before going back to Corey and Griffin.
     "What were you doing over there, dog?" Corey asks, glancing up at me as he grabs some Ritz crackers from the cart and puts it on the conveyor belt.
     "Nothing, don't worry about." I turn to Griffin,
     "Does Aryia still have that extra ball chain necklace?" Griffin looks at me suspiciously,
     "Yeaahh?" Griffin drags out in suspicious. I nod and say 'okay' before helping them put stuff on the conveyor belt and then texting Aryia to give his extra one to me before I head back to the bunker. Hopefully Cole doesn't kill me for this.

{A/N: kinda short but still a good chapter I hope :) }