[16]

{Sam's POV

"Did you just say you love me...?" I say with a small voice. There's no way he actually loves me. Colby slowly turns towards me.
     "Yeah.... I think I just did..." My mouth suddenly falls agape. There's definitely no way.
      "Your kidding. Prove it!" I blurt out. Colby looks at me with hungry eyes.
"You sure?" Colby asks, slowly walking towards me. I nod, not moving.
"Mmh. you can't blame me for what I'm about to do then." Before I could react or speak, Colby smashes his lips on mine and grips my hips, pulling me close to him. Body to body. Chest to chest. I stumble back and grip Colby's hair. Colby groans and grips my lower thighs, lifting me up so my legs wrap around his waist, pushing me into the wall for a couple minutes. I moan softly against his lips as his hands roam my hips. He soon carries me to the couch, not breaking the kiss, and lays me down on the couch, on top of me. I breathe heavily as he kisses and licks down my neck.
     "Colby," I manage to breathe out. Colby simply hums against my skin. I moan again and tug on his chocolate brown hair.
      "What about mike?" I huff out. Colby doesn't react and moves his hand up my shirt, dancing his hands across every miniature curve and scar on my body.
     "Mike can wait, right now, this is all that matters." Colby takes off my shirt and places a trail of kisses down my torso. Colby reaches up, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. I whine a bit, causing his handsome face to split into a grin. I move my knee up that was previously down and try to lift up Colby's shirt. Colby pauses and takes off his shirt before unbuckling my belt. My breathe hitches as I feel Colby's cold but comforting hands drag across my v-line. My body and muscles pulse against Colby's hands, itching for more. Colby leans up to my collar bone, licking it and letting go of my hands. I moan basically in Colby's ear, feeling his bulge almost grow on my inner thigh, making me moan louder. Colby moves his newly lose hand up to my hips, massaging them. Colby opens his mouth and bites down on my collar bone. I let out a yelping moan in both pain and pleasure.
     "Colby!" I let out a breathy moan. I watch as Colby smirks at me.
     "So impatient." I watch as Colby kisses my cheek and unbuckled his belt. I slap his hand away and unbuckle it myself, pulling it out of the pant loops and throw it on the ground by the TV. I unzip Colby's jeans and start palming him through his boxers, watching as his mouth falls agape and deep moans spill out of his mouth. Colby grips my wrist and starts grinding on my hand. Finally, I finally get what I've been wanting all this time, I grin to myself and move my fingertips underneath his boxer straps and softly pet the velvety skin above his navel, watching as his breath hitches and his chest heaves up and down rapidly.
"F*cking tease." Colby growls before taking off my and his jeans as well as our boxers.
"Now whose impatient?" I tease, causing him to chuckle and make small bite marks on my neck and waist.
"Not my fault you drive me crazy." Colby winks at me before spitting on his hand and quickly jacking off before pushing in me fully without warning. I moan loudly and quickly. grip his shoulders. Colby grins and licks up from my chest to my neck and up to my mouth, tangling his tongue with mine. Without hesitation, Colby starts thrusting in and out of me, gradually picking up the speed before he was ramming into me repeatedly, making me a moaning mess. Colby grips my hip and uses his extra hand to grip my throat as he pounds into me. I grip his wrist and dig my nails into his arm as I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him into me more. Colby groans before smirking and softly squeezing my neck. I feel my air flowing being cut off just a bit making me almost choke every time I moan.
"Look at you, such a beautiful wreck for my dick." Colby chuckles darkly to himself as he moves my leg onto his shoulder, making him hit my prostate dead on. I let out a sudden pornographic moan as I feel my climax building up, making me edge loudly.
"You're such a f*cking slut, Samuel." Colby grunts as he glances at his phone thats been ringing and binging with messages this whole time.
"Sho- shouldn't you answer that?" I barely moan out. Colby sucks and bites at the sensitive skin on my inner thigh.
"He's not important. The most important think right now is how much of a slut you are for my fat cock." Colby pulls out fully before slamming back into me, making my voice strain from me moaning. I instantly come on me and his chest and Colby chuckles as he keeps slamming into me like before repeatedly, even after he came in me himself.
"Col-by!" I strain out as my body starts to ache and hurt from the constant pounding from Colby. I instantly feel myself approaching another climax in only a couple minutes.
"You're such a f*cking whore." Colby groans out. I grip the arm rest of the chair and whimper and moan repeatedly.
"You're taking me so f*ck-ing well Samuel." He groans again,
"I'm clo-ose," I huff out, barely being able to breathe as I feel intoxicated as f*ck. Colby nods and chuckles before pounding into me one last time, making us both come at the same time. I pant hard as I try to catch my breath, Colby doing the same. Colby soon hums exhaustedly and carefully pulls out before grabbing his and mine boxers, handing me mine and putting on his. I gulp, feeling how dry my mouth is before I get it and grab a paper towel, wiping off the cum on me and handing it to him so he can do the same before putting on my boxers and jeans back on and laying back on the couch. Colby soon comes over in his jeans as well and lays in between my legs, cuddling me and turning on the TV as I slowly fall unconscious with sleep, feeling weirdly like shit about myself.

{A/N: tired bois. And sorryy if this is kinda bad, not all that great with smut😅}