[9]

{Brennan's POV}

I walk into Sam's part of the house, knowing Colby would be in there, looking for Sam. I walk into Sam's room and seeing Mike and Colby.
"He's not here." I lean against the door frame with my arms folded. Mike and Colby both look at me,
"Then where is he?" Mike asks with a demanding tone. I chuckle and look down before looking up at them again.
"Why would I tell you? Is it because we used to be friends? That we worked together?" I laugh while both of them give me confused looks.
"We're not friends. And I won't save you from what's going to come once he gets all his memories back. He's already gotten one." Colby gulps, looking at Mike who kept his brave face on.
"What does that mean?" Mike asks calmly. I grin at the two.
"You'll see." I wink at them before walking out and hitting the alarm on my way out, Sam's entire part of the house goes on a security lock. All Sam's windows get locked, Sam's room needs an ID to get in, Cameras are outside of the house, especially near the windows. Mike groans in annoyance,
"God dammit Taylor!!" I hear Mike yell as I go back into my section of the house. Kevin was waiting for me down the hall,
"Mike and Cole are trying to get to Sam, huh?" Kevin walks with me down the spiral stairs and down to the basement.
"Yep. I hit the security lock on my way out. We need to keep Sam safe, he's one of our greatest friends and out best member. And since now he was a blood disorder that causes bleeding in his digestive system, we need to be extra cautious. Especially if Mike and Cole find out it Sam. I'm pretty sure their already speculating it is." I walk into my office with Kevin.
"Understandable. We need a couple new recruits to protect Sam and all our other members." Kevin says, leaning against the side of my desk. I sit down at my desk and pull out a notepad, and write down "New Recruits Needed". I push the notepad towards Kevin and open up my laptop.
"Write down your ideas, I'll hack into their address." I pull up a IP tracker and wait for Kevin to stop writing down names. After a while, Kevin pushes the notepad back towards me.
"I wrote down from the most needed to least needed." Kevin adds. I nod and look at the names,

•Elton Castee
•Corbin Reinhardt
•Nate Hardy
•Corey Scherer
•Devyn Lundy
•Heath Hussar

My eyes widen at one name. Nate Hardy. No one has seen him since he carried Samuel out of the explosion.

{A/N: Mike and Colby always get caught by Brennan 😂😭}