[12]

[Later]

{Sam's POV}

     "I had a purple car before you!" Brennan yells at Corey, getting in his face.
     "But I rock it better!!" Corey argues back. I sigh and walk in between them.
     "Stop fighting and go race. Or the girls are gonna beat you guys." I hear Devyn rev her engine, as does Katrina. I look over at Katrina and Devyn, earning a wink from them. I smile and look back at Brennan and Corey.
     "You might wanna go now." I watch as both boys look at each other before racing to their cars and getting in, starting it. I chuckle to myself and go near the garage door, opening the actual garage so they can leave.
     "Get ready, get set, go!!" Seth claims. I grin and playfully punch his shoulder.
     "Welcome to the club brother." Nate says to Seth. I clap my hands together and grab my keys to my motorcycle.
      "Y'all can have fun, I got a motorcycle to rig." I go to a door connected to the garage and open it before going to my motorcycle and starting it.
     "Excuse me? Rigging it?!" Nate exclaims with excitement. I look at them and Seth shakes his head.
    "Without us?! Really?!" I sigh in relief, thinking they were mad at me. I rev my engine just to annoy them and look at their motorcycles.
    "Well if you wanna help or rig your own, you can grab your motorcycles and I can teach you guys how to fix it and rig it." I kick my kickstand up and use my leg to hold my motorcycle up.
    "Grab our motorcycles? Okay!" Seth jokes and goes to his motorcycle and tries to pick it up,
    "Seth no!!" I laugh with Nate. Seth laughs and gets on it and starts his motorcycle. Nate hops on his and starts it too. We all drive into the mini science lab room I have.
    "Woah!" Nate exclaims, slowly driving in.
    "This looks like something from Spiderman: No Way Home!!" Seth says in awe. I laugh and shake my head, parking into a kitchen like area with a much of robotic mechanics.
    "No! It looks like the Cars rooms!" Nate comments. I laugh and get off my motorcycle.
    "Y'all are idiots." I turn off my motorcycle and grab a mini laptop as the other two park in a room similar to mine. I grab a watch looking thing and put it on my wrist. The watch starts doing a facial recognition then my laptop turns on and goes to a site showing my motorcycle and stuff I can add to it. I had already put a chip in my motorcycle that would create and fit anything in my motorcycle.
"Holy shit!" I hear Nate breathe out behind me. I grin and grab two more chips and go to Nate and Seth,
"You guys know how to take apart a motorcycle and put it back together right?" I ask, placing my hand on Nate's shoulder.
"Yes." Both of them say in sync. I smile and hand each one of them a chip and a laptop.
"Laptop adds and creates anything you want in your motorcycle that will be extremely useful. And the chip goes in between the radiator and engine." I walk back to my mini room, both Seth and Nate look at each other.
"Cool!!" They exclaim and start working while I add a new update on my motorcycle that can auto drive and detect injures and dangers around you.

{Colby's POV}

I pause the footage and look at Mike who was next to me, watching it.
"See. There's two us's." I say, Mike's face still in shock from watch the other Sam crash and us drive by the Panics' even though we've been at our base the entire time.
"Contact them. Maybe they know something." Mike finally says, moving away from me.
"Who? The Panics'?" I ask, not understanding what he was talking about.
"Yes. And the other us's." Mike says, looking dead at the screen which was paused where the other Sam had crashed and the Panics' had drove by. I look at the screen and zoom in on one of the bikers while Mike leaves the room. Is that....Sam?!?

{A/N: the plot thickens🫢
Btw, this is a crossover with littleagendrprincess