[2]

"How would you like to join our gang?" Katrina asks. My eyes widen,
     "Like a Mafia gang, Spy gang, Are we talking Mission Impossible shit?" I ask, pushing myself off the desk and walk in front of the two, with my arms still folded.
    "Kinda. It's like a gangster gang mixed with Mission Impossible." Brennan chuckles to himself. I hum and look down. Should I join? If the Mafia is still out there looking for me, It would be safe to join a gang. Especially one with Katrina and Brennan. I sigh and look back up at them,
     "Fine, but no Mafia shit!" Katrina claps her hands together and looks at Brennan in excitement. Brennan smiles and sits up,
     "Welcome to the Club Golbach." Me and Brennan shake hands, Brennan playfully hitting my arm after. I chuckle and watch as Katrina stands up and hugs me.
     "Finally we have someone actually good at this stuff!" Brennan looks at Katrina with a dirty look,
     "Hey! I'm right here you know!" I laugh while Brennan chuckles. Brennan stands up and hugs me as well.
    "We missed you man." Brennan finally says after a while.
    "I missed you guys too." I smile as they pull away from me.
    "Now lets go back to our place, mansion." Katrina grabs my forearm and pulls me outside while Brennan grabs all my stuff for me. I get outside and see a purple Lamborghini outside with neon purple LED lights.
    "Woah!" I stop and look at the car in awe.
    "It's Brennan's, we have more cars back home that you can pick from. There's even motorcycles, the cool kind. Now c'mon!" Katrina grabs my hand and drags me to the car. I watch as the doors raise up, I still look at it in awe. Once the doors are fully up, I hop in the front of the car.
"Wanna drive?" Katrina hands me the keys. I grin,
"Hell yeah I do!" I get out of the passagers side and hop into the drivers while Katrina gets in the back seats so Brennan can sit up front. I start the car right as Brennan walks out and puts all my stuff in the back trunk. Brennan hops into the passagers side and puts on his seat belt.
"So your driving huh?" Brennan asks as I pull out of the house driveway and drive to where ever.
"Yep but I'm going need directions." I glance over at Brennan who chuckles. For the rest of the way Brennan told me where to go until we pulled into a gate that had a drive way all the way to a giant mansion.
"Holy shit!" I laugh as I get a better view. It had basically two houses connected to it! It was connect by a long glass hallway at the top of both buildings!
"That one is yours, it has a kitchen and everything." Katrina points at the house on the left that's connected to the right house. I laugh in excitement,
"This is so cool!" Brennan puts in the passcode for the gate and I drive in. There was a giant garage with at least forty to sixty cars in it.
"Okay, y'all are show offs!" I exclaimed, pulling into a empty spot in the garage.
"Only with money, your a show off with skills." Brennan commented. I park the car and hop out the car, grabbing all my stuff from the truck and going inside.
"Woah..." I say looking around. Katrina and Brennan walk in after me.
"Your house gets it's own garage by the way." Katrina says casually, walking past me. My jaw drops and look around before running up some metal spiral stairs and go down a hallway which leads to the glass hallway. I walk across it to my house. I instantly walk into a kitchen, connected to a living room with a PS5. There was LED lights on the TV and under the kitchen counters. I look up and see speakers on the ceiling. I hear "Rain" by Grandson playing from the speakers. I walk into a master bedroom with a TV, LEDs were around the ceiling. I set my stuff down on the Alaskan King bed with curtains surrounding it. I smile to myself, this is definitely the life.

{A/N: not bragging but I've been in a mansion exactly like that, but minus the extra, giant garage and the LEDS everywhere🫢}