[23]

[WARNING: pain, fire, hair pulling, wax play, slight r@pe]

[DON'T TRY ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER]

{Sam's POV}

     I watch as the other Sam, Colby, and Mike leave. I look up at Colby and smirk.
      "Biltmore Hotel?" I ask. Colby looks at me, confused before realizing what I mean and smirking.
       "You got a leather jacket?" Colby asks. I move away from him and open my mini trunk, pulling out a leather jacket. I put it on and hand Colby the keys.
      "You drive." Colby grins and climbs on the motorcycle, starting it. I hop on in front of him. Colby puts on leather fingerless gloves and kicks the kickstand up and starts driving to the Biltmore hotel.

[At Biltmore, Miami]

      Colby and I stumbles into our room after getting wasted.
      "Colby slow down-" I say between kisses. Colby grips my waist with one hand, unbuckling my belt with the other. Colby lifts me up and tosses me fully on the bed and crawls on top of me. I huff and watch as he takes my shirt off, kissing down from my ear to my chest.
"Colby seriously, slow down." I moan softly and glide my hands up his back and into his hair, gripping it tightly and tugging on it.
"Why slow down when your clearly enjoying it?"
Colby looks at me with a smirk before ripping off my clothes and throwing it to the ground. He starts grinding on me, making my body shiver in pleasure. I moan and tangle my fingers in his hair even more as Colby starts sucking and nibbling on my neck, trailing down my body, making dark purple, red, and blue hickeys, as well as love bites. My body trembles with each touch. Colby moves down to my thighs and creates a heart shape love bite/hickey. I moan loudly and tug on Colby's hair. Colby lifts me up, sitting me on his lap, straddling him.
     "You okay with this?" Colby asks, pulling out a lighter. Colby grips my hips as tightly as he can, probably making bruises. I gulp, am i? I mean... its not rape... is it?
Colby takes my reaction as a 'yes' and grins, lighting a candle, laying me back down. Colby makes out with me until the wax has melted a bit. Colby pulls away and grabs the candle, chuckling a bit as he pours a bit of wax on his finger, dragging the wax along my bare skin. I wince in pain and tightly grip Colby's biceps, wishing this would end.
"We could use this as lube." Colby jokes, kissing my skin as he takes off his shirt and my jeans.

{Colby's POV}

I huff out a moan and grip as tightly as I possibly can on Sam's wax-covered body. The wax complimented his pale skin so well.
     "Colby it burns!" Sam pleads desperately. I ignore his plead and pull away from Sam, making him whimper. I take off the rest my clothes and turn off all the lights. It was pitch black, the only light source was the stars and full moon, as well as the melted candle. I climb back over to Sam, hovering over his beautiful body, pushing in without any warning. Sam moaning with a sob, squirming.
"Stop moving or it'll hurt more darling." I smirk and flick on my lighter, dragging the flame across Sam's pale, newly bruised, skin. Sam looks at me with pitiful eyes. I bite my lips and start thrusting hard and fast, not holding back at all. Sam moans loudly and grips my shoulder as tightly as he can. I lean down and place the flame on Sam's skin, watching as Sam's neck lights on fire for a good 5 minute. Sam winces and panic settles into his eyes. He attempts to burn the fire out but I grab his hand before he could. I kiss the flame away before it could hurt Sam anymore. I pull out and get up, Sam remains quiet. I stare at Sam who's hair was a complete mess, his cheeks were a bright red, matching his burns, I grin at how f*cked up he looks. I make eye contact with Sam, motioning him to get up. Sam gets the hint and hesitatingly gets up, going on his knees.
"Colby, I really don't want to do this." Sam sniffles, I roll my eyes.
"Don't be such a kill joy and suck." Sam softly nods and starts sucking me off. I moan loudly and grab his hair, f*cking his face. I feel Sam gag against my member, making me moan extremely loudly. I feel tears rush down Sam's cheeks as I f*ck his face as hard as I can. I soon cum in his mouth, forcing him swallow it down. I then push Sam to his hands and knees and eat him out until he came twice, then I railed him til the sun came up.

{A/N: 😐}