[34]

[Hours Later]
{Sam's POV}

     I stir awake in a dark, poorly lit room. I groan and rub my face before looking around at where I am. The bunker. I sigh and sit up, listening to any sound that'll confirm that I'm not alone. I hear movement in a the room next to the room I'm in. I take a short deep breath and get up, walking into the room next to me. I walk into that room and see, my Colby? No. My Colby is with my Mike. And last time I remember, I was in a car with the other Colby. I sigh and rub my face once again, making sure I'm fully awake now while unconsciously walking towards the other Colby,
"Did you have a nice nap my love? You're very cute when you sleep." I hear him say. I look at him, doesn't he know I'm not his Sam? The other Colby suddenly leans in to kiss me, Nope! He has no clue I'm not his Sam! oh god. Shit! Shit! Shit! I quickly push him away, seeing his face turn into a sad expression. I ignore him and look around for food. Jackpot. My body tenses up as I push by him to a small food source I saw.
     "Why did you push me away Sam?" The other Colby asks with a upset tone. I gulp, ignore him! Don't say anything! Just, ignore him Sam. I feel my breath shorten as the other Colby sighs and leaves the room to go wherever. I rummage through a box and find some gram crackers. Eh, it'll work. I should probably look around and figure out what room I'm gonna use as my bedroom. I open the crackers and roam around the bunker. Okay so, the room I was just in looks more like a kitchen so, it'll be the kitchen. I walk into the  room I was sleeping in. Yep, living room. I look around and see a small hallway by the wall the couch was facing. I cautiously and curiously peek my head around the corner of the hallway. There's 3 rooms. Ones by the doorway, another is across from that first room but it looks more like a storage closet then a room. Then theres a room across from that room thats pretty big. Oo, that could be like a workout room! I walk down the hallway to see if theres more rooms. At the end of the hall way, theres a master bed room. Oh hell yeah, thats 100% my room. I walk in and see 3 doors that connects to the room, ones a bathroom, ones a giant closet, and the other one's door was almost fully close. I walk towards the door carefully and cautiously look through the small crack. I see the other Colby in there. Okay so that's his room. I'm okay with that. I leave the master bedroom and try to find the power station box thing to turn on the power.

{Nate's POV}

I glance into the secret garage room at Mike, Colby, and Seth. They're just checking out Sam's motorcycle and trying to find something. No clue what. I sigh and push myself off the wall, walking back into the house and going into my room. Why are we just letting them in Sam's motorcycle room? It's meant for me, Seth, and Sam. Not those two idiots who shot Sam. They could be trying to steal Sam's tech stuff to they cam tweek their bullshit and beat us. I huff and pull my phone and my wallet out of my pockets and carelessly throw it on my dresser, accidentally knocking over something. I turn around and look down at the phone. Dammit. I sigh and lift up the picture...Me, Aryia, Corbin and Sam...the day before those traitors killed him...

[FlashBack]

"Yo Sammy, comer here! We're taking a photo!!" Aryia exclaims. I watch as Sam turns away from his car and run over to us.
"Dad jog." Corbin teases. Sam chuckles and shakes his head.
"Shut up." Sam stands next to me as I lift up the camera stick and take a picture of all of us.
"Nicee." Aryia says as we look at the photo.
"Okay boys. Let's get this party started." Sam smiles.

[End of Flashback]

Why. Why my best friend. I've know him since freshman year. And they took him from me. For so goddamn long....

[Flashback]

"Wheres sam?! He pressed the button! Why isn't he coming out?" Aryia asked, waiting in his car and waiting to press the button to blow this place up for good. I look around anxiously at the others. God dammit.
"Okay. I'm going to go get him. Don't press the button until you see both or one of us." I hop out of the car and run towards the door we were waiting by. I heard the others yelling for me but I ignored them. I'm not leaving my best friend behind. I push the doors open and go to the center of the place. Wheres Sam?!
"SAM!" I yell before looking around and seeing Sam on the floor and Colby pointing a gun at his heart.
"Pull the trigger..." Sam words were barely audio-able. I gasp, not knowing what to do. Soon mike comes behind Sam, grabbing him.
     "Cole, do it." Mike demands.
My breathe becomes uneven as panic fills my lungs. No! No! No! No! Don't f*cking do it Colby! I could barely comprehend everything going on.
"F*ck you..."
"DON'T!-"
.

.

.

.

.

I quickly run up to the balcony and run to Sam's unconscious body.
"Shit! Shit! SHIT!!" I yell, holding his wound to stop the bleeding. I feel panic wash over me. I gulp and quickly grab Sam bridal style and carry him down and out the door. Right as they pressed the button. I fell, sam fell not to far from me. I reach for him, feeling ashes hit my back and my vision going black. I barely see the boys running towards us. And before I could speak to them, everything went black....

{A/N: I can't believe I haven't posted on the story since June 10th- It's August- I'm blaming 6fluid9 and our project together for that}