[32]

[A Hour Later]
{Sam's POV}

I zone out, looking out the window. Does he really think I'm his Sam? Well, we've only met once but we've never really talked. I quietly gulp and look down at the tan hand littered with rings resting on my thigh. I hold in a sigh as I look up at the other Colby. He was focusing on the road, humming songs by Insane Clown Posse. I quickly turn my gaze away from him as his eyes laid on me. My heart fluttering a bit. No. No, no, no! He's not your Colby. He's insane and abusive. Don't fall for it. I feel my head pound as my own voice speaks. Samuel. You should trust him. He's just as, or more, insane then you. You guys would be perfect partners. I quietly sigh. That voice always said what was in the back of my head. It's voice was deeper then mine and had words more truthful then mine. I should just tell him I'm not his Sam. If I want to be loved, it's for who I am. Not for who I look like. I mentally huff. Fair enough.. the voice echoed. I'll admit. Something about him sparks something in me. I don't know what it is. I've never felt this way towards someone. Its new, different, a very..., weird feeling. No, don't date your friend's boyfriend. Thats just, toxic. 100% toxic. Just ignore it. It's probably because he looks like your Colby. I felt his hand tighten on my thigh and move to my inner thigh, moving his thumb side to side softly, F*ck. I feel my face heat up.
"You've been awful quiet love." Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop! Just f*cking shut up!!
     "Baby," I hear him say, looking at me. I take a deep breath and look at him.
     "What?" I respond. He smiles a bit, a charming smile if I have to add.
     "Don't tell me your scared love." He chuckles. He's fucking insane.
     "I don't get scared that easily." I mumble, fidgeting with my fingers and rings. The other Colby looks at me, frowning a brow in confusion. He look at my hands then placed his hands on top of mine, preventing me from fidgeting.
     "Your acting different." That's because I'm not your Sam. I huff a piece of my hair out of my face. I look at our hands but he grabs the side of my face, forcing me to look at him. His glossy, ocean blue eyes staring into my own. I hold his stare, surprising him.
     "Why were you in there?" He finally asks.
     "Schizophrenia." I simply say quietly, Colby looks at me, extremely confused. Colby sighs and let's go of my face to drive.
      "When did that start, darling?" He continues to rub my inner thigh. I hold my breath and gulp. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Um.. uh...! THINK OF SOMETHING SAMUEL!
       "The day after Sylvie committed suicide..." I mumble. Please. God work. I watch the other Colby's face fade to slight sadness.
"How's mike doing?" He asks, keeping his eyes to the road. Think. Think. Think!!
"He's upset about sylvie but he's doing okay." I managed to spit out. Colby just nods.
"Where do you wanna go darling?" He grins as my cheeks fade to a bright pink. I grab my phone and look around on google maps where a underground bunker is. I find it and just put directions on for it for Colby to listen to.
"Don't feel like talking baby? I could make you talk." He winks. I look at the ground, hiding a smile,
"I hate you." I look back out the window. I see the reflection of his face grown into a smile. I take a deep breath and watch as he drives to the bunker.
"No you don't." He grins and messages the inner part of my thigh. It's relaxing if I'm being honestly. I look down at his veiny hand and stared at the unfamiliar rings. It wouldn't hurt to mess with then, right? I place my hand on his and fidget with his rings, looking at them and admiring them. Gucci ring(ofc, not surprised at all), skull ring, black ring with royal blue lining(nice color combo). I look at his other hand thats on the steering wheel. A black ring with a gold 'C' on it, and his and the other Sam's matching ring. Right, he's with the other sam. I take my hand off of the other Colby's hand and lean my head against the window. I feel my eyes start closing due to tiredness. I give in and let everything go black..

{A/N: oop-🫢
Bad kind of butterflies 🦋-}