[26]

[At The Asylum]
{Sam's POV}

     I walk down the hallway of other patients. I have two guards behind me, watching my every move. I look at everyone, their eyes all on me. I gulp and lock eyes with some of them. I start feeling like throwing up once I do. I look back at one of the guards named Officer Russett,
     "Why are they staring at me?" I ask  quietly. Officer Russett looks at me confused and looks at the other patients,
     "No one's staring at you Golbach." She replies. I feel my eyes start to water. They're staring at me. I know they are. I can see them. I'm not blind. They're definitely staring at me. I'm not crazy. I'm doing this for Colby. I get to my room and the guards unlock the door, letting me walk in and throwing more white clothes into my room before shutting and locking the door. I jump at the loudness of the door. I grab the clothes and set them in the corner of the room. I look around and only see a mattress and one pillow. I sigh and lay on the mattress.
"What's your name new kid." I hear a familiar voice ask.
"Sam. What's your name?" I rest my head on the wall.
"Alex. We know each other. Remember? High school? Me, you, Colby, and Nate?" Alex says. I smile,
"Oh damn, Nice seeing you man. Well, it's more hearing then seeing." I laugh, making Alex chuckle.
"Why are you here?" Alex asks. I sigh and fidget with my rings.
     "Schizophrenia. Colby can't handle me at all so i made it easier for him and placed myself here...what about you?" Alex groans then sighs,
     "Well, I got into some trouble back in Kansas. Gang trouble. And um, something just, snapped, and I developed OCD and Depression. It got really bad so they put me in here." Alex says. I hum. Me and Alex talk a but longer until we hear loud footsteps walking down the halls.
"LIGHTS OUT PATIENTS!! NO MORE TALKING!!" I hear a guard yell. I get comfortable in my "bed" and say goodnight to Alex before falling fast asleep.

{A/N: Short chapter. I haven't posted in three days, sorry. This chapter isn't really important but 🤷🏼‍♀️}