[3]

[That night]

{Brennan's POV}

     I throw on my leather jacket and sneak into the garage. I get in my Lamborghini and drive out to a random alley. I see a red Toyota parked in a alley. I park behind it and step out, seeing a 6'0 foot tall brunette guy leaning against a wall with a cigarette in his mouth.
"Why did you want to meet me here Cole?" I ask, leaning against the same wall next to Cole, grabbing myself a cigarette.
"I heard you got a new member. Who." Cole demanded. I scoff and light the cigarette, instantly taking a hit from it after.
"I don't need to tell you every member that I have." Cole looks at me with a suspicious look.
"So it is an important person. Extremely important. Are they someone I need to worry about?" Cole asks, moving his body so his arm was now leaning against the wall, facing me. I grin,
"You should be terrified." I take one last hit of my cigarette before throwing it on the floor and stepping on it. I walk over to my car, leaving Cole alone. I get in and drive back home.

{Colby's POV}

     I quickly walk into the office building, using my ID card to unlock all the rooms. I soon get into the boss's room and look at the name tag on the door, Mr. Dead. I swing open the door, watching Mike's head shoot up, looking at me.
     "I got information on their new recruit. It's not much but it's enough to speculate." I shut the door and walk towards Mike's desk.
     "Great. What did you learn." Mike set his papers and folder down on his desk. I place my hands on Mike's desk and lean forward a bit.
"He live with Brennan and Katrina, and he's someone we should be 'terrified' of. He's a very important guy." Mike grinned at me,
"Thanks for the information Cole." Mike nods at me, I nod back and leave the room, going into my own office to write down the information I had received. I sigh and lean against my desk. What if its Sam? No, it can't be Sam. Sam died in that explosion. There was no survivors. He was lifeless when I check. Not only that but, he has his own grave. I went to his f*cking funeral! There is absolutely no way f*cking way Samuel John Golbach, is alive.

{A/N: short chapter but oh well}