[40]

{Griffin's POV}

I head upstairs and hear yelling. I stop once I get to my room and listen in. Is that... Corey and Elton? I furrow my brows and walk over to Corey and Elton's room. I put my hear to the door to listen in.
"SAM IS GONE COREY!! FACE IT!!" Elton suddenly yells, making me flinch a bit since Elton never yells like that.
"NO! I WON'T FACE IT!! AND I'M TIRED OF NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE GIVING A F*CK ABOUT SAM EXCEPT ME AND NATE!!" I care about Sam.....and he's right. No one here seems to give a fuck about him. I guess I now understand why he didn't want to come back..
"FINE!! IF YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT SAM THEN HOW ABOUT YOU JOIN NATE AND BECOME A F*CKING BITCH OR A WHORE EVEN LIKE GRIFFIN!! OR EVEN JOIN SAM IN BEING AN OUTCAST-"..... Corey slaps Elton. I could hear it. My eyes widen instantly. Oh shit.
     "Watch who you call an outcast Castee. And on that note, you better find yourself a new fiancé because I'm done with your bullshit." I hear Corey heading towards the door. F*ck. I run to my room and shut the door right as Corey opens the bedroom door and storms out. I hear Elton growl and head down the stairs as well. Then I hear yelling once again. But this time I could hear crashing and banging as well. I step away from my bedroom door in shock. Holy f*ck. I look around for my phone and soon spot it. I have to call Aryia. I grab my phone and dial Aryia's number. The phone rings..
"Hey, What's up?" Aryia asks all calmly.
"Corey left Elton!" Aryia goes silent.
"What..?"
"Corey left Elton and their yelling downstairs and there's banging and I think things falling and I'm home alone with them! Dude, their f*cking scaring me Aryia!" I panic as I hear more crashing and yelling.
"Shit. I'm coming over right now."

{Sam's POV}

I pull away from the kiss and look at Colby. Colby's face is semi-red and there's love filling his eyes. He doesn't love you. He loves his Sam. Not you. He doesn't love you. Colby softly gulps and rests his forehead on mine and closes his eyes. I do too and slide my hands from his neck to his collar bones and chest. He probably kissed me because he thinks I'm his Sam. He loves his Sam. Not me. So why the f*ck did I kiss him?? That was so f*cking stupid. I shouldn't have done that. That was so stupid. Now I'm going to get hurt. He's going to just break my heart in the end. Why am I so stupid? I mentally sigh.
"We should probably go to bed. It's getting late." I pull away from Colby. Colby jokely whines,
     "But it was just getting good!" Colby whines. I chuckle a bit and put my hands on his muscles.
     "Fine. But can I keep you company tonight?" I was slightly taken aback by what he said but the idea did sound appealing.
     "Sure." I shrug. Colby just says okay and heads to my room. I follow him and head into my bathroom to take a shower.

[After The Shower]

     I walk out with a basketball shorts on and a sleeveless shirt. Colby is just laying on my bed in shorts as well and still no shirt. This is so weird. I set my phone on the nightstand and turn off the lights before climbing into bed.
     "Night Sammy." Colby says as I quickly put my phone on the charger.
     "Good night Colby." I smile and fully lay down and close my eyes. After a couple of minutes, I feel Colby move in the bed and soon feel his warm arms wrap around my torso and his soft lips softly pressed on my back. I feel his slow and calm breathing on my bare neck. I subconsciously lean back into his touch and feel his chest pressing on my back. I soon then drift off into deep sleep.

{A/N: Sorry if this is bad, i'm not really in a good place and i'm going through a lot, I might even take a break from Wattpad for my own personal reasons. Again, Sorry for the wait and sorry for it being bad}