[18]

[At Sam's House]

{Colby's POV}

I climb up to Sam's window and open it, seeing him in a blue suit, sitting at his desk watching videos, completely concentrated. I smile and sit on the window frame, watching Sam.
"Your so adorable when your focused." I say, Sam jumps a bit and looks at me up and down.
"Damn you look good." Sam admits, with a chuckle. I chuckle and jump into his room, hiding a dark blue rose behind me.
"Thank you. You look absolutely gorgeous." Sam turns his chair to face me. I bow down to Sam and hand him the rose. Sam takes it and smiles,
"I forgot how romantic you can get." I smile and grab Sam's hand after he turns off his computer. I pull him up from his chair and place my hand on his lower back, his hand falling on my shoulder in a fist.
"I could get more romantic if you'd want. Or, we could go on our date and I can show you a good time." I wink at Sam. Sam simply laughs and kisses my cheek.
"Your adorable when you try to flirt." Sam pecks my lips with a smile.
"Heyy," I whine. Sam laughs a bit and wraps his arms around my neck.
"You're fine dude. But seriously, we should probably go before Jake and Aryia come check on me." Sam softly rubs the back of my neck before pulling away and walking to the window.
"As you wish my love." I follow Sam and climb out the window with him. We get to the ground and I go behind Sam, picking him up bridal style. Sam yelps then laughs,
     "If you rip my suit, I am going to kill you!!" Sam jokes, still laugh. I chuckle and set him down next to the passagers side of the car and open the door for Sam.
     "I can open the door myself Colby." Sam says, getting in. I shrug and shut the door for Sam before going to the drivers side.
     "What kind of a boyfriend would I be if I wasn't a gentleman to my prince." I say as I climb into the drivers side and start the car. Sam playfully rolls his eyes,
      "If I'm a prince, what are you? It's Sam and Colby vs. the world, right?" Sam smiles at me. I smile, glancing at Sam as I drive.
      "That it is. And it always will be." I look at Sam, catching his eyes in seconds. I grin and look away, focusing on the road in front of me.

[Later]

I help Sam climb back into his room while I stay at his window.
"Tonight was fun." Sam says, taking off his jacket and putting it on the back of his chair.
"Yes it was." I say, with a grin. Sam turns around and looks at me.
"Now I understand why the girls were always so obsessed with you.." Sam mumbles under his breathe, walking straight up to me. I chuckle,
"Guess you just have that kind of effect on people." Sam says, leaning down, kissing me instantly. I melt into the kiss and reach my hand, cupping his cheeks with my fingers underneath his ear; deepening the kiss. Sam soon pulls away,
"I wish you could stay.." Sam says through a sigh. I rest my forehead on Sam's,
"I do too but Jake and Aryia are home plus, Mike is probably wondering where I am." I whisper under my breathe. Sam kisses me again before moving away from me.
"We're definitely doing this again." Sam laughs. I laugh with him and start climbing down.
       "Bye Sam," I say. Sam watches me climb down.
       "Bye Colby." I hear Sam say right before I jump down from his roof and go to my car, getting inside and driving back to the base. I get a call from my car since my phone is connected to my car. I look to see who it is. Mike. I sigh and answer,
      "Hey man, whats up?" I ask, instantly realizing something wrong.
      "The other Sam knows!!" Mike exclaims with panic in his voice. My heart drops,
       "What?!" I say with the same amount of panic filling my voice.
        "The other Sam knows about this universe!!"