[13]

{A/N: This is the point where y'all will need to read The List by 6fluid9 to better understand what is going on since our stories cross over and you will be confused if you don't read both stories. Read this chapter, then Zero's chapter, then mine, then Zero's and so on so forth. If you don't do that, you will be confused. Zero's story does tell you when we crossover so you'll know when to start doing the zig zag reading. And the posting goes the same, i post, zero posts, i posts. zero posts. There might be some time between each posts because we have lives and they can be chaotic so again, read 6fluid9's story or you will be confused, their story is on my "Crossover" reading list on my profile.}

[That Night]

{Sam's POV}

I hear footsteps walking past me and to the kitchen. Me, Nate, and Seth fell asleep in the living room after we messed with our sport motorcycles. I open my eyes and look up, seeing Corey, basically naked, and covered in hickeys.
"Corey, what the f*ck." I watch as Corey freezes and slowly turns to me. I sit up and rub my eyes, still staring at Corey with a grin.
"Shhh, Don't. Tell. Anyone." Corey walks into the kitchen. I chuckle quietly to myself and lay back down.
    "Having fun with uncle Elton?" I stretch and get up, walk into the kitchen, lean against the counter and watch Corey grab food from the pantry.
    "Maybe." Corey simply answers. I grin,
    "I could screw you over so badly." Corey turns around so fast, making me laugh.
     "You better not Samuel!!" I go over to Corey and place my hand on his bare shoulder.
      "Then answer this, How long and what would you say your relationship is at. Like talking stage, Dating, f*ck buddies-"
"Engaged. And this has been going on for at least a year. We grieved you before we started dating and get engaged." My jaw drops,
"When's the wedding?!" I exclaim. Corey smiles at me,
"In December." Corey leaves the kitchen with cookies and white claw, leaving me in my thoughts. Engaged?! Wait, does this mean Griffin and Jake might be dating?! Are tara and Katrina dating?! Are all my friends dating people?! Why am I the last to know this stuff?!
"You okay?" I look over and see Jake chilling in the doorway. I sigh and look away from him.
"I'm fine. Just confused and shocked." I go back to the counter and sit on it. Jake follows me and sits next to me.
     "What's wrong Sam. I know you more then you think." Jake glances over at me as I stare out the window at the night sky. I sigh again,
     "Why are you guys keeping things from me? It seems like Nate and Seth are the only ones not hiding stuff. Colby never hid stuff from me.." Jake's face drops as I look down.
     "You know about us dating, Don't you?" Jake asks. I just nod and jump down from the counter.
     "Yeah. I did. I get I'm not the most trustworthy person here but I'm not Mike or Colby. You guys make it seem like I'm the worse person here, y'all make me sound so 'big and bad'!" Jake jumps down from the counter.
     "All we've done is give you comfort-"
     "Oh. bullshit. Jake! Bullshit!!" I interrupt him. Jakes face starts fazing into Anger.
     "Bullshit?! You never tell anyone anything!!! The only people you seem to tell stuff to now is Nate and Seth!!" Jake argues. I swear I try to tell them shit but they don't f*cking listen!! I haven't gotten any comfort this entire time!!
     "BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY LISTEN JAKE!!! THEY DON'T LIE TO MY FACE!! GOD I WISH COLE ACTUALLY KILLED ME!!" I storm out of the kitchen and go into the garage, ignore Nate, Jake, Seth, Corey, and Elton who follow me and try talking to me. I grab my helmet and gloves and put them on before getting on my motorcycle and leaving the mansion. I drive up to an abandoned intersection highway and park my motorcycle. There was cameras here but I couldn't care less. I sit on a broken concrete wall and take off my helmet and gloves and set them next to me. God I hate this city.

{Colby's POV}

I walk into the abandoned highway and hide behind a concrete wall, watching a guy get off his motorcycle. I knew he was the new member of the Panics' crew, I followed him out here. I watch as he sits down on a near by concrete wall, taking off his gloves. He then reaches for his helmet and slowly takes it off, huffing once he does. My eyes widen, Sam. That's f*cking Sam. I feel my phone buzz and I grab it, looking at a text from Mike,

Mike: is it Sam?
Read at 11:45pm

     I look up at Sam, I can't throw him under the bus. I just can't. He's my best friend.

Colby: No. it's someone we don't know.
Read at 11:47pm

Mike: Dammit. Come back to the base, we have to discuss this with the other Colby and Mike.
Read at 11:50pm

Colby: got it.
Read at 11:51pm

     I get up, still crouching until I hear a gun clocking.
     "What the hell are you doing here Brock?"

{A/N: This took forever. My writing sucks so bad sometimes god}