[7]

[The Next Day]

{Sam's POV}

"So how did y'all sleep?" Katrina asks, I look at Jake who was sitting next to me. Jake looks at me back before I look at the road again.
"Someone snuck in and put cameras in our side of the house." Jake turns his body to look at Katrina. I start feeling dizzy as I watch Jake turn around. I feel like I've been here before. I shake off the feeling and continue watching the road, not paying any attention to Kat's and Jake's conversation. I suddenly hear "Antichrist" playing on the radio, my full attention turns to the radio and the conversation.
     "Yeah, I like Griffin." Jake says, blushing. I feel like fainting as my mind goes blank, everything fading to black.

{Flashback}

"Thinking of someone?" I asked, smirking as Jake looked at me and shrugged.
"Maybe." Jake rested his elbow on the window then rested his temple on his fingers.
"Who, tell me." I smile, feeling my wrinkles show due to my excitement.
"Griffin." Jake mumbled. My jaw dropped.
"You like Griffin?! I thought you liked Corey!" Jake shot his gaze at me with a confused and shocked expression.
"What?! No!! What the hell is wrong with you!" I laughed loudly.
"Sorry Jake." I playfully punched Jake's shoulder.
"If your really gonna play that game then answer this, Mike or Colby." Jake shifted to where he was facing me. I took a deep breath and looked at Jake.
"Don't you dare make me choose." I scoffed. Jake just laughed, "Pick Golbach!! Now!!" I was speechless.
"I- um-" My mind went blank. Jake slammed his hands on his legs. "Pick Sam!!" Jake pressured me. I glanced at Jake nervously.
"Um- uh- Colby?!" I finally said since Colby's name was the first to pop in my head. Jake looked at me with a surprised expression.
"You chose Colby over Mike?" Jake asked. I nodded,
"Listen Jake, I've known Colby longer and I could always count on him. I'd trust him with my life, my secrets. He knows everything about me. Mike was basically just a horny f*ck. I mean that in the nicest way. Mike's one of my greatest friends. But no one compares to Colby. Especially with his body." I joked. Jake rolled his eyes playfully and looked away from me.
"The true comes out." I laughed. Jake glanced at me once in awhile, locking eyes for a second before my gaze landed back on the road again.
"Wanna go to the beach instead of the apartment?" I asked as we got up to the intersection where we could either go to the apartment or beach.
"Hell yeah!" Jake exclaimed. Jake and I grinned at each other. Jake pulled out his phone and blasted "Antichrist" by Jake Webber. I grinned more and leaned my head back to rest on the seat. Listening to the lyrics as Jake jammed and head banged to the song.

I know where the demons crawl

Maybe I'm one after all

Your disgust is what I feed on

I came here to piss you off

I rose from the dead last night

Sin like the antichrist

I ain't gonna

I ain't gonna

I ain't gonna care this time

"SAM!!" Katrina yells, I swerve quickly as I see a semi coming straight at us. I park on the side of the road and sit there, speechless.
"Sam, are you okay?" Jake asks, putting his hand on my shoulder. I feel the sudden urge to throw up.
"No!" I manage to say before swinging open the car door open and throwing up over the short concrete wall I parked by. Jake and Katrina rush out the car. I look down and see blood on and over the concrete wall. I wipe my mouth with my hand and see blood. I start feeling like I'm about the faint again. Katrina grabs me and puts her hands on my face, talking to me and checking my temperature while Jake looks at the trail of blood everywhere. The feeling of dizziness starts taking over my body, then everything went black.

{A/N: This is only the beginning}