[29]

[Later]
{Sam's POV}

I walk into the activity room, extremely tired from last night and see Alex. I grin a bit and run to Alex, going up behind him and scaring him.
"You little shit!" Alex says before chasing me around, both of us laughing our asses off. We soon stop and I laugh harder. I cough from my throat being dry.
"You okay?" Alex asks, still laughing. I nod and catch my breath.
"God how did that little whore out run Alexander Lorei? Look how skinny he is! I bet he uses that 'small' body for seducing men." I hear a voice say. I stop and listen.
"I don't know how. He's ugly. Probably being used for sex or something." The two boys laugh. Some people follow along and laugh as well. Kill them Samuel. Show them what your made of.
"Oh daddy! Harder!!" One of the boys tease, laughing harder. I look straight at them, locking eyes with one who goes dead silent but awkward laughs just to seem normal. He's scared. I grin. He should be.

[That Night]

"NIGHTS OUT PATIENTS!" A guard yells. I grin and sneak down to the basement as the hallways turn off with each step I take. I go down and grab something hard and sharp. A axe. I smirk evilly and grab it, swinging it at the power box, destroying it.
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I hear one of the staff yell. I swing the axe into their head. I go back upstairs and sneak into the two boys rooms, right next to the new patients room. He jumps awake, staring at me in fear,
"What are you doing in here..?!" He asks worriedly. I say nothing.
"Why do you have an axe?!" He exclaims. I laugh manically as he screams and swing the axe, cutting off his head. I laugh harder and go to the other boys room. The scared one. He stares at me as he's curled up in the corner.
"Please don't kill me...!!" He says shakily. I grin and walk over to him, dropping the axe. I harshly grab his face and kiss him, he was shocked for a minute but melted into it. I pull away and smash his face in the wall, breaking his nose. Then I twist his arm and leg, breaking it. The boy groans and moans in pain. I smile calmly,
"I'll let you live. But make sure everyone knows not to fuck with me. Or they'll be next." I laugh like a totally insane psychopath and leave him in pain and scared. I calmly walk down the hall to my room like nothing happened. I quickly change and hide my bloody clothes under my mattress. I sneak to the bathroom to clean off any blood on my skin. I dry myself and trot back to my room again and go to sleep, ignoring the commotion of guards finding the bodies and the scared boy. I smile one last time then fall asleep...