[1]

{Sam's POV}

     I suddenly wake up to the orange light of the sun's rays hitting my face. I groan and sit up. What happened? I try and search for memories from before I woke up but, I got nothing. I look around and see I'm in a unfamiliar place. I get up and I instantly stumble, almost falling on my face but I catch myself. My eyes widen, Why can't I walk? I stumble to the bathroom and slam my hands on the sink. Jeez my hair is long. And really dark. I run my fingers through my hair, yep. I definitely need a shower. I take off my shirt and instantly see two stitch scars, ones from bullets. One next to my heart, the other directly under my collar bone.
     "Holy shit!" I breath out and drag my fingers on both scars. Did I get shot?! I take a deep breathe and lock the bathroom door, taking off the rest of my clothes and putting it in a basket in the corner of the small bathroom, I assume it's a laundry basket. I turn on the shower and hop in, still wander what the hell happened to me.

{After the Shower}

     I throw on a gray sleeveless shirt. My phone was on the charger when I woke up so I assume it's full charged and pull it from it's cord, it instantly turning on. I see more then a thousand notifications. Holy shit! I look at the date, all I currently know is it's summer. My eyes widen at my screen. June 5th 2023. 2023?! I quickly go to my messages and go to Katrina's contact since it was the first contact I saw.

Sam: Katrina?! Is it really 2023?!
Read at 9:23am

Katrina: Sam.....You've been in a coma for 2 years...
Read at 9:24am

Sam: TWO YEARS?!?!
Read at 9:24am

Katrina: yes Sam. Two years.
Read at 9:25am

Sam: oh my god
Read at 9:26am

Katrina: I'm coming over with Brennan. Don't try to stop me!
Read at 9:27am

Sam: okay, I'll unlock the front door
Read at 9:28am

Katrina: okay.
Read at 9:28am

     I huff out a breath and run my fingers through my hair. I walk over to my front door and unlock it then I walking back into my room. I sit down on my bed and wait for Katrina and Brennan. Not even twenty minutes later, they walk in with clothes, a nail polish bag, and hair styling stuff. Katrina basically brought a salon with her.
     "I am here to give my favorite blonde a make over!!" Katrina sets all her stuff on my bed. I groan and lay my back on my bed with my legs still planted on the ground.
     "Oh great, your already sitting down." Katrina giggles as I rub my face and sit back up.
     "You are not painting my nails." I state, making Katrina frown and Brennan laugh while leaning against the door frame.
     "Not even white? Your favorite color?" Katrina asks with a pout. I huff and blow the hair in my face on accident.
     "Fine." I whine and look at Brennan who looks really different from the last time I saw him. I look at Katrina and notice her new hair,
     "Wait, did you get blonde highlights Kat?!" I exclaim, making Katrina giggle once more.
      "Yes, yes I did." Katrina grabs my hand and starts coating my nails in white nail polish. I grab my phone with my free hand and play Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. I watch as Brennan slightly started jamming his head to the beat of the song.
     "Oh my god Brennan." I shake my head and look down. Not noticing the sunlight hitting my eyes.
     "Holy cow Sammy, your eyes are really blue!" Katrina exclaims, stopping what she's doing.
     "Yeah your right, they're almost like a ocean blue, or an electric blue." Brennan pushes himself off the door frame and sits next to me.
     "Is that a bad thing?" I ask, getting concerned from the dramatic way their acting.
     "No but your eyes were like an icy blue before. You were born with icy blue eyes!" Katrina continue painting my nails.
     "Well eye colors can change, I guess." I shrug, making Katrina slap my shoulder.
     "No moving your arms Samuel!" Brennan chuckles and lays back on my bed, playing on his phone. I sit there for what felt like forever, getting my hair cut and dyed lighter and my nails done. I take a deep breath as Katrina cuts my hair shorter and layers the top of my hair. Brennan was asleep next to me with his phone laying on his ribs.
      "Anddddd, done!" Katrina puts the mini scissors and comb back in her bag.
     "Finally." I stand up and go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, Katrina following behind.
     "Holy shit!" I snicker and play with my hair, gentle moving it around.
     "Do you like it?" Katrina rubs my shoulder as I look at myself with my jaw dropped.
     "Like it? I love it!" I laugh to myself. Katrina smiles and goes back into the room, coming back into the bathroom with clothes.
     "Try these on. You can wear your black converses with it if you like." Katrina leaves the bathroom, shutting the door. I quickly rip off my current clothes and put on the clothes Katrina gave me. A tight white t-shirt, plaid gray pains, a thin chain, and my bracelets. I grin to myself, damn I look good. I walk out the bathroom and go into the bedroom where I see Katrina sitting where I previously was, waiting for me. While Brennan was still laying down but actually awake.
     "Woah!" Katrina's jaw drops while Brennan cat calls me, clearly as a joke.
     "So do I look good?" I ask, walking around in a small circle.
     "Hell yeah you do!" Katrina smiles at me. I stop moving once I'm facing them again.
     "How well are you with guns?" Brennan asks. I look at them, cocking my eyebrows in confusion.
     "Or weapons in general. We would ask about your hiding and running from people skills but you did that for three years." Katrina shrugs. I fold my arms and lean against the desk next to the bedroom door.
     "Well, I'm great with weapons, vehicle racing, escaping, tricks, climbing, business, math, Science, mechanics, lying, swimming, running, hiding, parkour, reflex, observing, plus I'm great at allusions. That goes along with tricks though." I state. I watch as Katrina and Brennan both look at each other with a grin then they look back at me with the same grin,
     "How would you like to join our gang?"

{A/N: Gangster Sam? Hm, sounds interesting👀. Literally, I'm not kidding, this chapter is 1,100+ words😳}