[41]

{Aryia's POV}

I barge into the house, hearing yelling from almost everyone in the house but Griffin. I rush into the living room and see Corey on the couch, blood all over his face from a bloody nose and a cut on his forehead. Devyn, Tara, and Seth are surrounding him, trying to help stop the bleeding and to make sure he's alive. Jake, Mike, and Nate are holding Elton back and yelling at him to stop. The room is a mess. The newly bought glass table is in shambles and the couch is ripped. I run over to Corey and crouch next to him.
"Is he okay?!" I look up at Devyn who has his head on her lap while Seth holds a wet rag on his head.
"He's unconscious. He smacked his head on the glass table when Elton shoved him on to it–"
"Elton shoved him into the table?!" What the f*ck is wrong with Elton?! All Corey did was defend his friends!! And so Elton almost kills him?! What the f*ck?!
Devyn hesitantly nods. My muscles tighten and I feel my blood boiling. I stand up and head over to Elton. I'm gonna f*cking kill him. I charge at Elton and shove him against a wall, gripping his collar.
"HOW F*CKING DARE YOU LAY YOUR DIRTY HANDS ON COREY!!" I yell in Elton's face.
"Aryia!!" Jake yells towards me but I ignore him. Elton growls,
"He f*cking slap me dumbass!"
"That doesn't give you the right to almost kill your fiancée!!" I slap his body into the wall again, causing him to groan.
"Aryia, let him go!" Mike says with worry laced in his voice.
"You're gonna f*cking pay for that!" I pull out my pocket knife and place it against his throat. Fear shocks Elton's eyes.
"Aryia!" Tara yells as well. I completely ignore her. All I want to do right now is kill him. He hurt one of my best friends and now he's gonna pay. I press the knife against his throat even more, drawing blood. I watch as the red liquid rolls down my blade. Elton groans in agony and pain. I feel my face darkened and my lust for blood grew stronger. I want to slit his throat right here, right now. I want to put him in so much pain. I want to watch as his blood splatters the walls. I want his blood on my hand–
"Aryia!" I hear a familiar male voice yell. It wasn't Jakes voice. Or Mike's. Or Seth's. I look next to me and see Griffin. His face was full of worry, stress, and fear. I suddenly notice how unbalanced my breathing is. I look at Elton's fearful face and send him one last glare before putting my knife away and letting him go, backing up away from him. Griffin walks up to me and places his hand on my shoulder.
"Calm down Arie. We should be more worried about getting corey to a hospital." Griffin states calmly. I sigh and nod.
"Yeah. But what about El–"
"We'll deal with him later. For now, lets help Corey." Mike and Jake grab Elton and take him into the outside garage. I walk over to Corey with Griffin while Tara calls 911. I stand next to Griffin. Wait... maybe Corey could stay at my house and he can visit with Sam too... I mean, considering how he defended Sam and he misses Sam, we could let him see Sam. Same with Nate and Seth. They deserve to see Sam. I lean towards Griffin,
"Corey should stay with me. He'll be more safe and he can see Sam. And we should let Seth and Nate see Sam too." I whisper to Griffin.
"Yeah. Good point. I can talk to Devyn about Corey staying with you after he gets out of the hospital." Griffin leans his head close to mine and whispers back.
"Great idea Griff." I whisper back, making Griffin smile. I smile back as sirens start filling the air as it gets louder and louder the closer it gets. And soon enough, red and blue lights were flashing through the windows.

[The Next Day]
{Sam's POV}

     I weakly pull myself up one last time, sweat dripping down my whole body. My muscles feel like jello and my body feels like a feather. I huff and let go of the bar, dropping flat on the floor. I take deep heavy breathes and sit down on the floor, my knees up. I hear footsteps in the hallway heading towards my bedroom. I look out into the hallway and see Colby covered in blood but no sign of cuts on him. What the f*ck? He's been gone all day and suddenly comes back in blood? Who's blood is that?
     "What the f*ck happened Colby?" I ask. Colby only looks at me with dead eyes before continuing down the hall into the bathroom. I knit my brows together in confusion. What is up with him? Did his nightmare affected him that much? I sigh, maybe I should just let it go for now. I need to finish my workout anyways. I get up and walk over to the benchpress, laying on it and continuing working out for the day.

[That Night]

I walk out of the bathroom, rubbing the tower on my hair in an attempt to dry it. God dammit. Why won't my hair dry? I sign and throw the tower back into the bathroom on the counter. I walk over to my bed and check my phone. Aryia texted me.

Aryia Emrani 20m
Corey and Elton got in a fight.

Aryia Emrani 19m
Corey is injured and in the hospital and he's going to stay with me for the time being for safety reasons.

Aryia Emrani 17m
Feel free to come over anytime and talk with Corey. He won't tell anyone about you being out of the asylum. I promise that Sam. We miss you lots man. I hope to see you soon.

Corey and Elton got in a fight? Why? And how did Corey get hurt? Did Elton hurt Corey? I swear to god, if he did, I'm gonna f*cking kill him. I sigh and set my phone down. I look around and see Colby's room. Why was he covered in blood? I get up and head into Colby's room.
     "Hey Colbert," I sit on the edge of his bed. He sets his phone on his stomachs and looks at me.
     "Hey Sammy, what's up?" Colby asks wearily. Should I ask him? I mean, he ignored me when I asked earlier, how do I know he won't ignore me again? ..... fuck it.
     "Why were you covered in blood?" I bluntly ask. Colby's expression changes into a emotion I just can't seem to describe. Fear maybe? No. It can't be fear. Hesitation? Maybe? It's hard to describe.
     "Why did you stare at your phone for so long?" Colby comes back with sass this time. I chuckle,
     "Fair enough. We both don't wanna talk about it." Colby just shrugs. I give him an awkward smile.
     "Well... good night Colby." I pat his leg and get up.
     "Good night Sam." Colby smiles. I smile back and grab his door knob, closing the door as I walk out. I stand for a second as I hear footsteps. You gotta be kidding me. I sigh and let go of his doorknob and peak my head down the hallway. A black figure is standing there at the end of the hall, staring at me. I feel fear rush down my throat and to my gut. My throat becomes try. I swiftly gulp and blink before closing my bedroom door right as the figure stepped forward. I'm not dealing with this shit today. I walk over to my lamp and turn it off before climbing into bed and laying there til everything turn's completely black.

{A/N: I'm finally in a good enough mental state to post again. I've been trying to post on my other stories but there hard to write ngl, they take a lot of time. And my hand likes to go numb while I'm writing so it's kinda hard for me to wrote but I manage. Welp, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it. Have a good night/evening/day! And remember, you're amazing and things will get better <3 }