[5]

"Get ready," A guy starts speaking, standing in front of all of us. I take a deep breath and put both hands on the handles of my motorcycle. You can do this. You'll win.
"Get set," I close my eyes and take deep breaths. I haven't done this in at least three years. But that's fine, I can do this. I have to do this.
"GO!" I start driving at a fast speed, Aryia and Jake race past everyone. I drive past Kevin instantly since he's going the slowest. I catch up to Tara and stay next to her for most of the race before racing past her and catching straight up to Aryia. Aryia attempts to push me against a railing with his car but I swerve away from him and wave at him before passing him and trying to catch up to Jake. Jake was all the way in front of me. I take a deep breath and go as fast as I possibly can on my motorcycle, catching up to Jake in an instant. I look past Jake as I hear cheering and yelling from a distance, we were already at the finish line. I start swerving to make me go faster and just as Jake was about to hit the finish line, I pass him. I stop at the red line in front of me, cheering filled the air. Jake parks next to me then Aryia, Tara, and Kevin pulls in as well. I watch as the crowd surround us. I see Katrina and Brennan run up to me. I stumble off my motorcycle after stopping it completely and walk to them.
"Great job dude!!" Brennan pats me on the back while Katrina hugs me. I hear a car door slam shut,
"Hey!" Jake yells at me. I look at Katrina before pulling away from her and walking towards Jake a little bit. Jake stops walking towards me a couple feet away.
    "We had a deal," Jake takes a deep, shaky breath, still clearly shaky from the race.
    "That we did." I pull off my gloves and place them under my forearm as I fold my arms.
    "But I'm not going with you until you show yourself." I watch as Aryia, Kevin, and Tara nod in agreement. I shrug and set my gloves on my motorcycle. Jake just stands there, watching me like a hawk. I carefully pull off my helmet and watch the others face form into shock.
     "Miss me?" I chuckle as Jake runs to me and hugs me.
     "But how?!" Aryia exclaims, stepping closer.
     "He was in a two year long coma, he woke up yesterday." Katrina smiles. Tara runs up to Katrina and hugs her as Aryia grins at me and hugs me, I laugh and hug him back. Aryia pulls away from me and Jake swings his arms around my neck.
     "We gotta go back to our house now. C'mon guys! And Sam, you share a house with Aryia and Jake!" Brennan and Katrina walk back to their car. I playfully groan and walk to my motorcycle with Jake.
     "Wanna have one last race there?" Jake asks, going around to the drivers side of his car.
      "Oh please. You all will be following me since y'all don't know the way. Plus, I'll just win again." I kicked my kickstand up and started my car up. Jake rolled his eyes and got in his car. I rode down to our house with Jake and Aryia next to me, while Brennan, Katrina, Tara, and Kevin, stayed behind us the entire time.