[28]

[Later That Night]
{Sam's POV}

     I wake up randomly to sound of someone calling my name, I move my arm up a bit so I'm sitting up only by my arm and look where I was hearing the voices. Sam... psst! Sam! I fully sit up and crawl off the mattress, standing up and walking to the darkest corner of my room. Psst! I crouch down in front of the shadowed figure whispering at me. It was curled up in the fetal position, staring at me with pure white eyes. Do you know what you did? The creature ask. I furrow my brows in utter confusion, fulling sitting down in front of it and resting my arms on my knees.
     "What?" I ask to the creature, titling my head down. Do you know what you did? It asks again. I think back to everything that has happened and nothing comes to mind. I look up at creature and shake my head. I hear it chuckle darkly. What is happening?
     You know what's happening Samuel. The creature response. I come to the realization that it can read my thoughts. I can read everyone's thoughts Samuel. Yours just comes more easily. It smiles evilly.
     "What did I do?" I ask calmly, wanting to know what I did. The creature laughs, ooh, thattt. He chuckles evilly. I feel fear settling into my chest, my heart pounding, making me pant a little, almost like a dog. You my friend, have killed everyone around you. My heart drops to the pit of my stomach. What... no.. no I didn't. Everyone is still alive... right? The thing laughs again. This time, like a manic. Its raspy, sharp sounding voice echoed in my mind, in the room. Your wrong Sammy. Terribly wrong. Just take a look around you. I look around. I gasp, my heart now racing at at least 10 miles an hour. Tears well up in my eyes as I stare at the mutilated bodies of my friends. No, no, no, this wasn't me... I WOULDN'T DO THIS. NOT TO THEM!! THEIR MY FRIENDS! I LOVE THEM I WOULDN'T HURT THEM. I crawl to Nate's body, looking at his slit throat and his stomach and chest which was stabbed at least 100 times. Tears pour down my cheeks as I grab his hand. No... why him.. why any of them..! I look around at all my friends bodies. I look at Seths, Coreys, Aryias, Griffins, Jakes, Devyns, Kevins, Alexs, Katrinas, Taras, Corbins, Xephers, Eltons, all of them. All dead at my feet. I sob as I grab Nate and pull his body into mine, hugging him one last time. The creature chuckles at how pathetic I am. Look at yourself Sammy, you did this all on your own. I close my eyes feel tears well up in my eyes even more. I don't want to do this anymore. Why can't you just leave me alone..? The creature just waits for me to look at myself. I open my eyes and look down at my body. My clothes are soaked with blood that isn't mine. So much blood splattered on me. And my hand I hold the bloodiest knife ever. I scream and drop the knife, crawling away from Nate's body that dropped on the floor like a rag doll. I crawl into a separate corner and curl up as I hear the faint laughter of the creature. I feel sick and disgusted with myself. I want to scrub my skin with soap so hard that I start to bleed. I rest my head on the wall and squeeze my eyes shut, not wanting to see the blood of my friends on my hands. I sob and don't stop until I slip off into a deep slumber.

{Colby's POV}

     I sigh softly and stare at a small bouquet of white tulips on the counter of my place. I let a tear slip down my face as I look at the note attached to it,

"Samuel John Golbach, I love you so much, words can't describe it. I want to spend the rest of my days with you and be with you on your last. You're the most amazing person ever Sam. Don't let someone tell you otherwise. Here's to 13 years of our friendship and 8 years of me loving you<3"
~Love Colby

      Tears fall down my face onto the counter but no noise comes out of me. I let go of the note and rest my arms on the counter, leaning my head down. Why did you go Sam? Why did you go so far away from me? I do love you I do. You know I do. But you left... and now you can't blame me for what happens next.

{A/N: Remember that that shadow thing is all Sam's schizophrenia, so is the blood and dead bodies. Sam ain't haunted or possessed💀}