[30]

[The Next Day]

{Colby's POV}

I storm into Mike's office and stare at him with tears streaming down my face.
"Look who finally showed up for wor-"
"Sam's gone." I say simply, cutting off Mike. His eyes widens,
"What...?!" Mike stands up and looks dead at me.
"Yeah. Remember the asylum we put ourselves in? Yeah, Sam put himself in there because of his schizophrenia!" I exclaim. I slam shut the office door.
"F*ck!" Mike curses and flips his entire desk over.
"And they won't let me visit or get him out...." I mumble, looking down. Mike rubs his face then goes over to me.
"I know we're not on good terms right now but we need to work together to break out Sam." Mike says. I nod and look around anxiously,
"We should get to planning right away." I nod and Mike leaves the room. I sigh and look down at Mike's desk, seeing a photo of us with Sam and Jake. I brush off the longing of Sam and head out with Mike.

{Sam's POV}

I lean my head against the wall and stare at the ceiling. It sucks here. I huff my hair away from my face and get up.
"PATIENTS, GO TO THEIR ACTIVITY ROOM!!" A guard exclaims. I walk out of my room and see Alex waiting for me. He looks around before grabbing my arm and dragging me into the crowd of patients. We walk down the halls as he speaks,
"Did you hear? The new patient is the highest, and the only highly secured, and watched person here!! And, and, there was two murders last night. Some guys head got chopped off and some guard got chopped in the center of his head. There was another guy who was supposed to be killed too but he was spared and all he told the guards was that it is a he, he kissed him, and that the Boogie Man is here." Alex says once we get to the activity room.
"Jeez. What was the survivors name?" I ask, pushing open the door and walking in with Alex.
"Reece Lee." Alex replies and walks over a random table in the room. I sit with him and listen to him rambling about random stuff. The new guy is the only highly surveillance patient? Mh. Wonder what he's done.
"He killed a girl!! I watched him! He was in a straight jacket in the corner of the room but then he got the straight jacket off and he killed this random girl!!" Some girl exclaims. I laugh in my head. Not bad, not bad. Wonder what would happen I got him out? If only I knew how to get him out...

{A/N: was it the boogie man? What was he wearing?😰}