64 Tough to Understand

Start from the beginning

"I heard, you were in a coma..."

Cutting him,

"It's not true, Sir... I became mad by the effect of the attack"

"Mad means?" the commissioner spared a glance with Aman.

"Mad means, mental..." Arnav said without hesitation.

Arnav and Aman could sense the shock on his face.

"Oh... So, you are here to file a case against those who attacked you..."

"Not only that, Sir. There was a doctor who restricted me from my recovery and kept me mad by providing some evil medicine. I want him to be arrested and want to know who is behind this ploy" Arnav said.

"Who is the doctor?" the commissioner asked.

"Dr. Buvan Chathurvedi," Aman said.

"Ok, just give me a return complaint"

Taking a paper, Aman started writing the complaint. he extended the paper to Arnav and also the pen. Arnav signed in and handed it to the commissioner.

"I will take severe action, ASR"

"Thank you, sir..."

Arnav and Aman left the place. There were a lot of questions running through Aman's mind. He wanted to know what was there in Arnav's mind.

"ASR..."

"Yeah...?"

"What are you going to do next?"

"Nothing... just going to go in the flow"

ASR and going in its flow? Like really? Aman looked at him as if he was a ghost.

"See you"

Arnav got into the car and left the place with a smirk. Arnav knew Khushi would also be in confusion about his sudden outburst. He drove off thinking about what happened in RM.

After a while,

Arnav came to RM after filing the case against the doctor. he walked to his room as if there was no one present in the living room. Suddenly, he stopped and looked at Khushi.

"You said you stopped giving me the medicine after the marriage. How do you know about the medicine?" he asked making Shyam's heartbeat skip.

"I know nothing about the medicine. I know how wild you were and I know you were taking the medicine regularly. If you were wild even after taking the medicine, what was the use of taking it? that's why I didn't have an interest to continue the medicine. As I expected, you changed a little by little" she said running her eyes on Raizadas.

"The girl who just entered our family thought right but you guys couldn't..." Arnav said running his eyes on Raizadas.

"I can't understand what you guys are up to..." he sighed.

He again walked to his room.

"Chotte, one minute..." Anjali stopped him.

Arnav looked at her. He knew what she would ask him. Before she said, anything.

"Di... I think we should not discuss it here" he said looking at Khushi.

Anjali gulped down.

"I don't want to hurt the soul who truly wished my recovery"

Arnav looked at Khushi and then Shyam.

"Chotte, the mistake is mine..."

Cutting her,