63 Aggressive Arnav

Start from the beginning

"No, Chotte... you have no idea, how much improvement you showed, being with Khushi. You were changing each and every day making us wonder. You were wild and pounced on any woman before your marriage. But after Khushi entered into your life, you didn't even look at anyone other than Khushi"

"Haan, Bhai... we were scared to near even your room because of your scary behavior. But, after your marriage, Khushi asked me to go near your room. I came to your room with a lot of fear, hesitatingly. But, you didn't even look at me but shouted for Khushi"

"Even you guys were scared to be near my room but you didn't care about Khushi. Was Khushi a scapegoat for this family? Who gave you the right to bargain her life? You gave one crore to her mother. Her greedy mother agreed to the marriage for money. You got a bride to your mental brother. Her mother got money for her life but what about Khushi? What did she get? Will you do the same with Lavanya?"

Anjali gulped down.

"I'm damn sure you won't do it because she is your sister"

"Chotte, please... Lavanya and Khushi are the same to me... in fact, Khushi is more important to me than anyone. I know what she gave to this family. More than anything, I trusted you. I believed you would like Khushi"

"How could you believe; I will like her? What if I had fallen in love with someone already?"

"Chotte, your anger is justified. You may think I did wrong. Yes, I did wrong because I could not see you at that stage. I was in the urge of getting you normal... to make that, I was ready to do anything. I was not in the state of thinking right or wrong. I thought you won't disappoint me"

"Di, I think you don't understand the reality. What would have happened if I don't like Khushi? How mine and her lives would have been?"

Cutting him,

"If I had not done that, you would have been mad for your lifetime. I thought it would be better to be living with a nice girl for you than be mad. Chotte, you are intelligent. I believed you would not evade a girl who struggled for your recovery. I thought you would be grateful to her. I put Khushi on fire because I trusted you. If you say, I have no right to make decisions in your life, I'm sorry, I didn't expect it from you"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"I too didn't expect this from you Di. You may have the right to make decisions about my life but you have no right to put a girl in hellfire. I was wild... I was attacking women without sensing the difference between my sister and another girl. Don't you feel bad for Khushi ever? Could you say, Khushi married me wholeheartedly? Did she like me?"

"I'm not sure whether she liked you before your marriage or not. But I can say she started loving you after your marriage..."

"She had no choice..." he said gritting his teeth.

"No... she had... we didn't even have the courage to ask her to look after you but she herself started taking care of you"

"Why would she take care of me Di? Who is she to do that for me when my own family had many reasons to keep their distance from me?"

"She was no one... that's why I got her married to you and made her your wife"

"So, she was forced... she was forced to do things for me... and forced to love me..." he intentionally said.

Anjali sighed, she didn't know how to make him understand.

"No one forced me to love you... love can't be forced" said Khushi.

Arnav smiled inwardly. He wanted Khushi to get into the conversation. Then only she could complete her part. At the same time, he didn't want Raizadas to get suspicious about her silence. And, he wanted Swaraj to know the seriousness of his mother's greediness.

"Yes, at first, I was not ready to marry you but after the marriage, I could not be quiet and started doing my duty wholeheartedly. It worked. You got close to me and improved"

"What will you do if I don't accept you as my wife?" Arnav intentionally asked her.

"I will walk out GIVING everything back that I GOT as your wife," Khushi said sternly.

Arnav knew she was talking about LEGAL HEIR.

"What will you do after that?" he asked.

"I think, knowing about it is not necessary for you, Arnavji" She walked to Swaraj.

"Go and tell your mother what happened here. Tell her about the consequences of her greediness. And tell her, she no needs to get scared because I won't come to GH"

Swaraj looked at Arnav silently.

"You don't have to look at him. We know very well that this marriage is not a legal one. So, we can't blame him" she said.

Arnav looked at Anjali who closed her eyes.

"You can go," Khushi said and Swaraj left the place.

Swaraj's mind didn't think about his sister's helplessness but only about ONE CRORE. He left the place to meet his materialistic mother.

"Arnavji, I would like to tell you something because knowing that is absolutely necessary for you," Khushi said.

Arnav huffed in relief as Khushi came on the right track. He stood folding his hands.

"You showed improvement not only being with me..."

"Then?"

"The doctor who treated you was keeping you wild by giving you an evil medicine. That was the reason for your wildness. I stopped giving you the medicine after our marriage that only you improved"

"What do you say about the doctor?"

"Yes... Aman Bhai handed him to the police too but he got released within a few days"

"But how?"

"Because he was not arrested legally"

"But why?"

"Shyam Bhai didn't want to file the case because he didn't want people to know the truth about you"

"What the... kkk"

Arnav rolled his eyes irritatingly.

"I just can't understand your logic... being a lawyer, how could you let the criminal escape simply even after knowing how cruel he is?" Arnav roared at Shyam.

Arnav looked at Anjali.

"He didn't want to file the case and you guys agreed to it...? Unbelievable... I thought I have a brilliant family but it seems I'm wrong" Though his voice sounded mockery they felt disappointment in it.

Shyam was silent whereas everyone was glaring at him. Khushi looked at Arnav like, what are you going to do now? Raizadas were nervously looking at Arnav to know what he would say. Arnav removed his mobile and dialed Aman. Aman attended the call.

"Yes, ASR...?"

"I want the doctor to be arrested..."

"Which doctor?" Aman frowned.

"Don't act like you know nothing, Damn it... I got to know everything about my mental condition and also my marriage with Khushi" he yelled.

Aman was bamboozled. What was happening in RM? This was why he called someone to RM. Was that Sara? But he didn't talk to the person with respect. Then who was that? Aman was confused.

"Get ready... I'm coming. I want the doctor to know what the real TORTURE is... and I (he stressed) want to know who is bloody behind this" he said running his eyes on Shyam who wiped his face nervously.

Arnav walked out, leaving RM like a forest that was attacked by a wild storm.

To be continued...