━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

When I got to the clinic I felt everyone's eyes on me like they knew where I was coming from well they probably did but in my head I thought I was sneaky enough but I wasn't.

"Now if you excuse me I got clients to attend" the veterinarian took his gloves off and walked away from the group.

"What happened?" I tried to play it cool. I especially felt Scott's glare burning through my skin. I thought I would feel scared about Derek but it was Scott.

Somehow he looked like he had a bigger problem with me than Derek did.

"I'll catch you up later. The main thing you need to know is that we might have a way to put the kanima down..."

"Nor down just keep him down for a while until we figure out what to do" Scott corrected him.

"Yeah whatever, we just need a chance to find a place where Jackson won't suspect us" Derek added, turning to the duo.

"Well Danny is throwing a rave we just need tickets to get in..." by the way he was saying it I'm guessing it was hard to get them.

"Well then you will get them" Derek turned to me making me snap my head to him confused. "I'm sure Angie knows where to get them..."

"That will just make her want to come..." Scott said. "Which is good because I'm pretty sure we'll need her"

"No we can't involve her, the argents will be there too, it's dangerous" Derek intervened, he protected her way too much. It was weird or maybe he was scared of what her mom would do if she found out he had involved her.

"Try telling that to her once she hears about this she'll want to come" stiles told him making Derek sigh.

"Then don't tell her" Derek was basically demanding them.

"Fine" Scott said then turned to stiles to head out the clinic.

I just stood there awkwardly trying to avoid any conversation with Derek while he got some things I'm guessing we needed.

"Here" I finally looked at him, seeing how he was handing me money. "Get the tickets for you and Angie I'll find a way in"

"What?"

"Isaac I know where you were and I know she's going anyways so here" he kept insisting until I took the money.

"But I thought you told me to stay away from her..."

"I know and you have" it took me a while to understand what he was saying until I realized he was willing to cover for us too. "Just treat her well and don't tell her what's going on tonight just make her think you two are there to have fun okay?"

I just smiled while I watched him walk away.

I could never play with Angie's feelings. She deserved to be treated well more than well and that's what I was willing to do.

She was too good to be treated any less.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Derek had taken me to get dressed for school then to school where I made it just in time for first period. Angie was already there sitting down. I know she felt my presence because as soon as I entered the room she looked up.

I quickly made my way to my seat watching as Mr Harris was getting ready to teach the lesson.

I think I could talk to her during this class. We were basically obligated too. I don't think us talking would raise suspicions but I'm guessing keeping it a secret was better since I saw her beginning to write her note book.