"Bahaln."

"Yes."

"Is... this yours?"

As I asked with questionable eyes, he coughed in vain. The silence seemed to fit the apron. I guess that's his taste. Everyone's tastes should be respected.

I nodded my head saying I understood.

"Thanks for your understanding, miss."

He hung the apron around my neck, folded the hem that dragged to the floor several times, and secured it. Then, after tying a ribbon tightly around my waist, he tied the headband with a yellow cloth to keep my hair from running down.

"Now we are ready."

"What are were making?"

"Today is.... something simple..."

Baharn smiled ​​and started changing the ingredients on the counter one by one.

...No matter how well I listened and behaved, he didn't seem to be relieved in his heart. It's understandable because he said if I got hurt even a little bit, his neck would fly off.

Unlike before, Baharn stood blankly looking at the simple ingredients, and said.

"We're going to make jam cookies from now on, miss."

"...Cookies? Daddy likes it?"

"If the lady gives it to the Lord, he will enjoy it, no matter what it is."

Rosaria said the same thing before. Why is everyone so confident to say something like that?

"Then let's start kneading the dough."

"Yes!"

I rolled up my sleeves with resolution.

Baharn's skills were truly remarkable. At least that's how it seemed to me.

"Wow, you're great Bahaln!"

Seeing him demonstrate first, I greatly admired his skill, and Baharn laughed as if embarrassed.

"Haha, it's not a big deal. It's the first time Miss Irene has ever seen cooking, so it might look like that."

"Awesome!"

"As you can see, proportions are important for dough ingredients."

"Okay! I'll try too."

I can do it!

I put the ingredients one by one in a large bowl.

First, pour in an appropriate amount of flour, and then put eggs, sugar, and melted butter together, and then, as I carefully scrambled the flour with my small hands, Baharn laughed happily.

"You're doing very well."

"Really?!"

"Yes, that's right. Just keep kneading the dough until it doesn't stick to your hands."

"All right."

Until it doesn't stick to your hands.

I muttered only that as I vigorously moved my arms.

Chumoung. Chumoung.

Baharn also started kneading the dough together.

For reference, my portion was very small and Baharn kneaded a huge chunk.

How much did I hit it?

I straightened my back and exhaled. Now the dough wasn't sticking to my hands.