"...Huck!"

Ella caught her breath at the sound of the voice coming from behind her. Her body stiffened with fear. Because of the rope studded with pheromone control stones, she didn't even notice Durias was nearby.

She slowly turned her head in the direction of the voice.

Durias sat cross-legged in a chair looking down at her. And behind him, she saw Hestia standing silently, guarding her seat.

"Thanks to Miss Ella sleeping, I was able to quickly return without being caught."

"Ugh! Unhg!"

"Ah. Just in case, I gagged you a bit. Please bear with it even if it's uncomfortable."

"Hung......!"

"If you wait a minute, someone who wants to see you will arrive."

Someone who would like to meet you.

At that, Ella held her breath. Even without telling who the opponent was, she knew right away.

Her body began to tremble.

Ella could hear someone coming through the quiet cellar door. Soon, the basement door opened and Ella's eyes fluttered aimlessly as she looked at her opponent.

"It's a face I haven't seen in a long time."

It was Cade Astrophel.

* * *

As Cade entered the basement, Durias and Hestia politely bowed their heads and stepped back.

"Are you here, my lord?"

"Greetings, my lord."

Cade looked at the two for a moment, then turned his head towards the prison where Ella was held.

"......Ungh!"

In the dark, his red eyes were clearly visible. Ella hurriedly plunged her head to the floor because of the creepy eyes staring at her.

"It's definitely a nostalgic face. I remember you helped deliver Estella's children."

Estella.

Ella's complexion grew pale at the mention of a name she couldn't forget even in her dreams. Cade expressionlessly looked at her and calmly continued his words.

"I don't know if you've heard it, but in my family, a child not of my clan was born."

"......!"

"I think you know why."

As Cade continued to speak, Ella's body began to tremble uncontrollably.

Her eyes shook aimlessly enough to make the viewer feel pity as she looked very anxious.

Cade opened the locked prison door and entered, stopping right in front of Ella.

Ella had her head lowered but Cade slowly lowered his body, grabbed her chin, and lifted her head up, raising his lips and smiling.

A cold gaze meant for an enemy was watching her piercingly.

"Huck...!"

"I heard that as soon as Estella died, you headed East."

"......!"

"It's strange. From what I've heard from Estella, you were abandoned by your clan."

Cade was right. Ella was a beast abandoned by the clan.

The East where she was born was very conservative, so there was a strong culture that did not tolerate mixed races.

In particular, the higher the status, the more often it was.