After they went back home kids straight away went to university and schools while adults went for work.

Once Niran entered the swimming club he was searching for Ras. He couldn't find him so he messaged him and he was about to call when someone tapped on his back.

Ras: Searching for me?

Niran: Ofcourse idiot. 

Ras: Come sit here.

Niran: Congratulations once again I am really happy for you. If this was one of the secrets which you didn't tell me before, I can assure you I still think you are my best friend.

Ras: I see in your eyes. But what if I say one more secret in my secret list. 

Ras doesn't think he could maintain the secret anymore. It's no use since he knows the answer.

Niran: I said what I said. I will never take it back.

He took a deep breath before saying it.

Ras: Okay…..….. I LOVED YOU.

Ras said while closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening his eyes. But Niran looked at him as if he even heard what he said.

Ras: Did you hear what I said?

Niran: Yes. That you said you loved me.

Ras: You know already??

Niran: No. I just got to know you from your mouth right now.

Ras: So this is your reaction.

Niran actually changed his reaction from surprised to poker face before Ras opened his eyes. He was shocked but he remembered the text that he "loved" him.

Niran: I don't have any idea that you loved me before even though you know the answer that I never say okay to anyone other than my mate. Still you loved me. Hmm. I think I am so handsome…..

Ras smack him on his head before choke him by using his arms around his neck 

Ras: Don't be conceited. I shouldn't have said it if this is your reaction.

Ras loosened his arms around his neck still not leaving.

Niran: What do you expect then? To break our friendship? You said you loved me. Loved. That means you already know that I will choose my mate only. You acknowledged it and moved on so why should I break our friendship. You didn't force me and you didn't plan anything to make me fall for you. You were just being who you are. As my friend, that's what I see. And I am seeing it now. It's just I got new information about your love. Other than our friendship I respect you for being around my family, sweet and caring, how you treat everyone equally, you are strict but you know what to say and what to do at the right time.

Ras: Don't make me fall for you again. Stop it already. 

Niran makes his eyebrow raise up before smiling mischievously.

Ras: I think it's me who sees this naughty side of you. 

Niran: Because you are my best friend. It means I am comfortable with you. Other than you it's my family and Kong who I show this side of me.

Kong: Which side of you My Alpha?

Niran: Kong!

Kong went near before sitting beside them.

Niran: He said he loved me.

Kong: Oh….you said it already.

Ras: Yep.

Niran: You know it already?

Kong: Yep. I was waiting for him to tell you by himself.

Ras: Okay okay. Had breakfast?