✨What if pt. 9✨

Start bij het begin

But he was determined to learn the language and Nara never stopped him, instead she helped him and will have a few short conversation for him to practice. JungWoo also asked a few of their Chinese members for some short lessons.

"Your Chinese is improving." She softly said to him and patted his head as he blushed at his improvement. "We'll be having a full Chinese conversation in no time."

The two took care of the Littles together until JungWoo had to leave for his schedule, but Nara was fine with it since she won't take any risk of exposing their relationship to the management. But sometimes, it will get lonely whenever promotion weeks or tour or any hectic scheduling was planned for them came rushing in, because the couple would had to spend less time together.

But... Nothing could stand in the way of JungWoo's weekly cuddle with his girlfriend, thus if he needs to sneak out to her apartment after his schedule, he will risk it.

"姐姐... can Gigi want milk please?" YangYang shyly asked after a few hour of playing and the caregiver just smiled before nodding. "Nana too!! Want aw-man milk please?"

"Nana, it's 'Can Nana want aw-man milk please?'" YangYang confidently corrected his fellow 4 years old, making Jaemin to repeat the slightly wrong sentence and Nara giggled as she shook her head.

"Gigi...Nana... It's 'Can Nana have some almond milk, please?' We don't use want if we are asking for something from someone." Mark came and corrected them, thus earning a pat on the head from the caregiver. The 5 years old gave her a big smile before running back to play with the other.

Nara excused herself to the pantry after asking the two toddlers to wait for awhile while she makes their milk and putting Mark in charge. After that, it was nap time and JungWoo came back just after Nara put Chenle into his crib.

"Did your schedule ended early?" She asked when she surprised to see him at the door. He quietly closed the door and walked up to her. "JungWoo?"

With that, JungWoo suddenly went to hug her, wrapping his arms around her waist with his head leaned on her head. He suddenly sighed and hugged her tight as if she was going to disappear.

"Is something wrong?" She softly asked before he just hummed as a respond. "Can you tell me what is it?"

"I somehow remembered that I had a dream last night that you suddenly disappeared after we got into a big fight and never came back." He mumbled and sniffled. "I don't know what we were fighting about, but I do know that I don't want to lose you ever." His voice suddenly cracked before whimpering as he cried and hugged her tighter. "Please don't ever leave me. I love you so much that I don't know if I can function or live my life without you in it."

Feeling sorry for the dream he had about her, Nara returned the hug and caressed his back as she comforted him. It breaks her heart to see him like this and she apologized to him even if it wasn't her doing.

"I'm so sorry for leaving in the dream, Woonie and I promise I won't ever think or have the thought of leaving you like that." She said to him and patted his back, signalling him to pull away slightly before she cupped his face and wiped his tears stained cheeks.

"Now... I want you to forget everything about that dream because it won't happen because you already told me what happened. Everyone knows if you told someone about your dream, it won't happen in real life. So, you don't have to worry about it, ok?" Nara gave him a kiss on the cheeks and nose before giving him a short sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Jagi. So much." He said in a husky voice after they pulled away.

"I love you too, Woonie. Very much."

Hello hello my 💚 lovelies 💚

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hello hello my 💚 lovelies 💚... Here I present to you guys, the second last chapter for the 'What if' series *trumpet sound* and it's for our adorable JungWoo Kim.

I really really hope you guys like it and I'm deeply sorry if you think that it a little bit short compare to the previous chapter. 🥺😔

The last one will be, Ten's ver and I promise to make it as many plot twists if possible that your brain be will confuse!! 🤞🏻😁🤣 So stay tune for that!!