𝖨𝗍 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌?

"Y̶M̶I̶R̶!!!!" A little girl ran and ran through the forest despite of her tiredness. She had to save her. No she couldn't even if she tried she couldn't.

She screamed for her name despite of her tongue was torn out of her in the past.

Her eyes widened to see her limping and holding on from tree to tree. A arrow stuck on her right shoulder. The base of the arrow was hugely noticeable due to her small and frail figure.

The girl felt like she was about to cry from seeing her in that state. But she had to act fast or else she'll be gone from her. The girl assisted the girl as fast as she could. She could already hear the voices and neighs of the horses from behind.

She doesn't want them both to die. She wants to live more wishing that a miracle would atleast happen. She covered her mouth letting out a painful shout. An arrow was shot behind her back. Pain came up to her but she knew she had to move forward to live.

With both girls using each other as support, they stopped at a enormous tall tree that had a opening. Both came to see what's inside but slipped together falling down the long hole.

Their backs impact the water from the end of the hole. Both seperating each others grip. Falling and sinking. 'Is this the end' the girl thought. 'I failed protecting her...'

the girl looked at her with wide eyes to see her unconcious... with a white centipide like creature swiming behind her. The girl was about to swim but was drowning.

She failed. She let darkness enter her body. Falling unconcious to the void.

"Mom... Dad... I had a bad dream last night." Lui came down the stairs to see that everyone was having breakfast.

The Ackermans used the old home of the Yeagers. Of course since Y/N was the remaining Yeager left the inheritance of the house went to her. She was grateful for Armin who hired a caretaker for this house.

"Oh shi-" Leo glanced at her father who glanced back at her. "Shibalougne sandwitch...."

"Dreams are stuff that your mind just creates out of boredom." Lukas said.

"Can't the caretaker do a decent job on cleaning this house." Lawliet tsked.

"Seat and tell us what's your dream about, Lui??" Y/N suggested and placed a plate full of scrambled eggs.

"I... I don't remember." Lui looked down as he sat beside his father.

"I, too, don't remember some of my dreams... It's normal to forget them." Levi said patting his youngest son's head.

"Whatever that dream was, don't let that nightmare get into you 'cause you'll meet Historia's daughter soon." Y/N said and sitting down next to Leolora.

"Hmmm... I guess so."