lii

☠✍

☠✍

"Ahhh the fresh air breeze..." Y/N sighed smiling. "Even though I have done this more than once I won't get enough of this feeling..."

"Hmm..." Levi gazed at the glowing joyous Y/N excited to show everyone the land of Marley. Even before this day came, Y/N talked to them about the stuff called ice cream, cars, buildings and other more things that made the Survey Corps mostly Hange crave to see.

Everyone was leaning on the railings of the boat headed to Marley. All wearing suits that Hange suggested will make us 'sophisticated looking'. Despite Mikasa and Sasha wearing long skirts, Y/N and Hange wore pants.

"What if soldiers recognise you?" Levi asked beside her.

"Since Zeke told the higher-ups that I'm in a so-called training camp, I'll tell the people who recognized me that my training ended earlier than expected," Y/N replied.

"Ah, I see..." Levi expressed his tenderness with a smile.

"Thank god Luke took care of my unfinished paperwork..." Y/N sighed.

"Luke, who?"

"Oh..." Y/N giggled as she forgot to tell Levi about her meeting her squad already. "I already got to meet my squad when you were quite busy at that time."

"Heh... I should be fine... Getting to meet my new squad." Y/N talked to herself who is slightly nervous. "Why and how the fuck did I speedrun getting promoted from a soldier to a squad captain? Fuck... I should just act natural. No human would like someone with a fake personality."

Y/N is waiting in a small meeting room to meet her squad before the mission to infiltrate Marley.

"We should be fine... I think... Hah..." Y/N sighed relentlessly... "Fuck Erwin for giving me this fucking job of being a squad captain. I can't keep on track with my own life and now I'm trying to keep track of my squad at all times."

The sound of the door was heard as Y/N straightened her mental state and back, facing her new squad who formed a line in front of her.

Starting on the right was the tallest amongst everyone in the room that Y/N presumed his name was Ludwig Klein. From his profile, he's known to be a tactical man with tricks up to his sleeve. He may look like a weak twig but he is rough to the core. Ludwig had darkish brown hair and brown eyes. Y/N might think that Ludwig was a pole.

Next to the tall pole, Ludwig is a small girl that was about the height of Levi. The girl was shaking a bit from the nervousness. Y/N could tell she's a gentle type. The girl's name in the profile is Clementia Citroën. Clementia is a girl that Y/N didn't consider putting into the squad but she had a feeling with a little training with the girl she'll fit in the group in skill. Clementia had short wavy grey hair with soft-looking black eyes. Y/N almost wanted to adopt her.