xv

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

I wrinkle my nose at the sight once more.

The titan screamed needly as the other titans still gobble it up.

"It can't regenerate?" Armin questioned.

"I thought that if we solve the mystery of that titan somehow, it'd become a chance to pull ourselves out of this hopeless reality." Mikasa said.

"Humanity might have a chance to redeem population" I added.

"I agree" Reiner spoke as Jean, Annie and Bertold were with him "If it gets devoured, we'll be as clueless as ever. Let's take out the titans clinging to it and keep it alive"

"Are you serious, Reiner?!" Jean exclaimed "We can finally get out of this hellhole, you know!"

"There's a chance that titan will be our ally. It'll be a boost of power to humanity and take back what's ours" I answered.

"A-an ally? Do you hear what you're saying?" Jean questioned as if I were a crazy person.

The scream of the titan who was surrounded by other titans were heard as it shoved it's way to a blonde long legged titan.

The blacked haired titan bit the blonde haired titan on its neck as all of us had a shocked or suprised face.

The black haired titan threw the titan that he bit to another titan that was coming to it, sending both titans to a bunch of buildings. It screamed as both if it's arms were missing due to the commotion.

"Hey.. you want to save that?" Jean had a scared face looking at the black haired titan screaming.

The titan fell to it's knees then to the ground looking past out.

Somehow, I had the urge to help it.

"Looks like it finally ran out of gas. We're done right?" Jean said as he turned his back waiting for us to follow him. "Time to go. There's no way that monster could be our ally. A titan is a titan."

My eyes widened at the titan who's body was steaming as a person was lying on it's inner nape.

"What now?"

The person who was lying on the titan's inner nape and began to sit up.

Every amount of my body began to light up as I saw Eren's face. My eyes teared for a bit.