viv

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

Year 850

Two years after joining the cadets.

We've finally mastered the vertical mauneuvering equipment.

People say that I was probably one of the skilled in the mauneuvering equipment but I deny it. I need a lot of work to master it as if it's my close friend. Knowing it's pros and cons.

It was raining and we're running in the forest through the mud.

My face was obviously disgusted but it's always like this.

Just another day in the training corps.

My body basically was on fire when we first did something like this but now I was kinda ok thinking that I need this to protect Eren and Mikasa.

If I were going to compare myself in the past and present, I would say I have improved a lot of my strength, stability and skills.

"Too slow! Pick up the pace, you blockheads!" Shadis was shouting as usual.

My ears have gotten used to it. Just another day in the training corps.

Shadis was on a horse as we ran with heavy camping bags on our back and hoods to protect us from the rain.

"What's wrong, Arlert?" Shadow spoke as he went back to Arm in who was behind us. "You're falling back"

I was getting used to this but Armin was definitely not.

"Can't handle the weight? Should you alone be unburdened? If this were the real deal, you'd be meat for the titans." Shadis went back to us as I looked at Armin thinking if I would help him.

"Hand it over." Reiner spoke taking Armin's bag as I sighed in relief "At this rate, you'll be joining the dropouts. Today's training is being graded."

That's the reason why I feel the I can't help him. It's graded.
(Me in school)

"But if you do that, your score will get dropped too, Reiner" I heard a tired Armin speak.

"Make an effort not to get caught"

That was my cue to get my energy up and get in the front of the group.

If I get in the top , that'll be my first accomplishment as a soldier.

___________________