xxxx

☠✍

☠✍

"Y/N~~... Grandma said it's time for breakfast." Zeke exclaimed as he slowly walked up to Y/N's room. "If you haven't woke up yet I'll drag your butt myself."

When he had reached Y/N's room and knocked on the door, no sound nor voice was heard. It made Zeke very worried.

"Y/N? I'm going in" Zeke opened the door seeing no Y/N on the bed nor anywhere in the room. The boy panicked as he dashed to the dining room where his grandmother and grandfather sat.

"Y/N's gone."

Those words struck horror into Zeke's grandparents especially Zeke himself. His little sister which he cherished was gone.

Never would Zeke have been prepared to be left by his sister.

__________________________

It was nighttime. Every scout was walking while holding the leaches of their horses as they hold out a lighting lamp. All of them had had hoods on.

A scout from behind Y/N, Another Scout leader and Levi tripped causing his lamp to fall and his horse neighed.

"Whoa!" The scout calmed down his horse as Levi looked behind while Y/N just stood looking forward.

"Hey! You've gotta light up the ground." Levi ordered.

"S-sorry."

"It's almost dawn. Aren't we there yet?" Y/N asked who sounded a bit impatient and insecure.

"Once we're over this mountain, Shiganshina is right there" The scout leader who was with them answered Y/N.

Everyone decided to walk forward once again going trail to Shiganshina.

Y/N gasped as her eyes widened making Levi look at her. Y/N looked around once again as she gave a small smile and a sigh.

"This was where me, Mikasa and Eren picked up some firewood together. And... Where I was taught to fight." Y/N smiled. Only Levi could see the tint of bitterness in her smile knowing the cold past she has gone down. "We're almost there."

Levi responded with a hum and walked close next to Y/N.

"We're almost there. The place where it all began."