xxxxiii

Season 4 now begins •

☠✍

"Shit!" Y/N shouted as she opened her eyes immediately sitting up on the bed she was laying on. "Fuck my life right now"

Y/N looked at her surroundings. She was inside a bit more modernized room. Y/N felt a sudden rush of pain in her head as she gripped her head.

"Agghhh" Y/N groaned in pain as someone came in.

Y/N held the pain in her head as she stood up and dashed to the window looking at the view. The sun illuminated through the glass window. Y/N guessed it was late afternoon because of the position of the sun

"Y/N?"

Y/N looked up and saw Zeke. Yes. She remembered. She remembers Zeke, herself. Her past. Mom... Not Carla but her mom Dina... Her father. She knows... She finally knows and remembers.

Y/N pinned Zeke on the wall and kneed his stomach as Zeke burst out a whimper.

"Motherfucker don't tell me I'm here at our homeplace, Marley and you've kidnapped me into some idiot plan that's about to happen" Y/N grumbled as she death stared her full blood brother who was pinned on the wall by her.

"You...remember?" Zeke asked Y/N

"Bitch yes. It's a long story. I probably or probably not sure if I know the reason how I got my memories back." Y/N answered.

"Stop pinning me God, please. With your short height and mine, it looks awkward when you pin me on the wall for no reason other hence kneeing my stomach to death." Zeke said. "And yes, you are here at Marley where you are supposed to be."

"Wait... So you're fucking telling me... I'm not kidnapped in Paradis but I'm still kidnapped but I'm in Marley?" Y/N asked with real confusion.

"Yes. Are you blind or something? The streets and buildings are more advanced than the houses in Paradis." Zeke answered with an it-looks-so-obvious-you-idiot look. "And stop cursing you sound like our mother but an evil one who curses."

"I... Levi... I bet he's so fucking worried... Me too." Y/N mumbled while looking down.

"What?" Zeke asked as Y/N didn't reply to him but instead sat on the bed she was on just a few seconds ago.

"Zeke... Explain to me first what are you planning?" 

______________________________