xxiv

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

Once Eren had reached the Female titan, he had saw all of his dead squad mates' bloody state. Eren's face was horrified. He wanted to cry when his eyes darted to her older sister, Y/N in a blood bath of her own blood.

"I'll....." Eren said and looked once again at Y/N's body as his face turned in full despise. "Kill it!!"

Eren bit his hand as thunder stroke down. Eren successfully transformed into a titan as he screamed.

In the other parts of the forest, The Survey Corps where now aware that Eren had transformed. Mikasa and Levi went up to the sound of the roar.

Back at the two titans, Eren ran up to the Female titan who was kneeling a few meters away from Y/N. The Female Titan was aware and looked up.

Eren charged as the Female Titan stood up as it avoided Eren's punch giving Eren a nice kick.

More punched, attacks and avoids were made in the battle field by the two titans.

Meanwhile at the same time, Lance Corporal Levi had passed by Gunther who was hanging on a branch dead. Next was Eld who's upper body was on the grass with his own blood. Next was Olou who's dead as well on the grass with blood. Next was Petra who looked up the tree with dead eyes as blood was on her mouth and body.

The Lance Corporal kept a cold stare while passing through his dead squad. At last, he stopped by Y/N who laid on the grass with blood on her forehead and mouth.

The Lance Corporal stood there for a few minutes and took off his cloak. He wrapped it around Y/N's bloody forehead as he carried her in bridal style and zipped away.

Back to the two titans who were brawling, Eren had sat on top and pushed the Female Titan on the ground with a roar.

He put up his right fist up preparing for a punch.

'Because I made the wrong decision.... Because I wanted to believe in my comrades and my own sister.... everyone died... Even the last blood related family I had...' Eren remembered his older sister and squad mates' dead bodies. Eren was supposed to land a fast and hard punch but the Female titan had avoided it.

With the hard punch, his elbow bone showed up from his skin as his fingers were broken with dripping blood.

'If only I had believed in myself from the start and fought.... If only I had killed her from the start!' Eren roared once again and had successfully threw a punch on the Female Titan with his left fist.