lviii

☠✍

☠✍

The Warriors alongside the rest of the Marleyan soldiers were shocked and dumbfounded seeing that their strongest and their War Cheif, The Beast Titan was easily defeated. The Beast Titan's huge and hairy body lay on the ground lifeless, back face up towards the sky.

Some of the Survey Corps soldiers began to move as they try to avoid the bullets of the Marleyan penetrating them. With Sasha loading Y/N's sniper, she headshot a man inside of the gunnery on Peick's artillery causing his fellow mates to scream in horror.

"How dare you!" Pieck dashed to Sasha who still stood in her place with no sign of fear at all.

Suddenly Jean Kirsten and Like Fallamhan from Y/N's squad showed up on the roof with thunder spears in their hands.

"Thank you for that time!" Jean exclaimed

"Well done indeed," Luke smirked as if copying his iconic squad leader's psycho smirk.

The two glided down below the Cart Titan throwing the thunder spear on Peick's armour.

"Now!!" Both Luke and Jean shouted as the rest of the survey corps alongside Y/N's squad threw their thunder spears at Peick causing a big blast.

"Not bad for a rookie, might I say." Jean gave Luke an approving nod.

"There's a reason why Captain Y/N chose me for a reason. It's an honour receiving such praise from a veteran." Luke answered with a proud smirk and with a rather silky like and gentlemanly voice. Though his smile didn't last long when he saw the Cart Titan escaping and falling back to the ground.

"Hurry up and finish it!" Jean shouted as he dashed up to the Cart Titan seeing a certain blonde kid trying to protect it.

"Don't shoot! Please stop!" Tears filled Falco's eyes begging Jean. Jean released the thunder spear but it was blown away alongside Falco by Peick's steam as she came out of her tired titan body.

"It's the Cart's main body!" Saoirse O' Sullivan, one of Y/N's squad, exclaimed from the rooftop as her rough voice echoed through the war field street while her brows furrowed.

"Run... Hurry" Peick muttered weakly as her face was paler than her original skin with blood spread out of her mouth and head, her eyes slowly looked like it was running out of life.

Some of the Survey Corps that we're trying to get close to Peick was mostly shot by Commander Magath as other Marleyan Soldiers followed.

"No good! We can't come close with all of them shooting!" Ludwig, the tallest in Y/N's squad, exclaimed trying to find a way to get close while trying to avoid the bullets.

The fight continues as Porco looked at the scene of both the War Chief and Peick's titan lifeless on the ground. With absolute pure rage, Porco tried to attack but was punched by Eren. Though it didn't stop Porco as he gnawed through Eren's left wrist then went up to his face and scratched and slice with speed.